15% off all Olympus labs products at Orbit

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
15% off all OL products at orbit with the code OLYMPUS15 Limit 1 per sale
Edit:Fail double post - Driven is faster than lightning.

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Is this stuff available in Pakistan?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bumping this great opportunity!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
can i get some samples 1st? to check this stuff out?
Honestly we don't normally do samples; we forgo them to keep our absolute prices as low as possible to pass the savings onto you, our customer. You might be able to get a hookup from Olympus Labs directly on here though if you're looking for samples. bcazo might be able to help, or any other fine OL reps on this board in the OL section.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
15% off all OL products at orbit with the code OLYMPUS15 Limit 1 per sale
Edit:Fail double post - Driven is faster than lightning.
Get in on the savings! Now's your chance to try CONQU3R, EP1C, DermaStr3ngth, Vital1ty, just to name a few of our top sellers!

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Shipping will cost me a great deal of money here, Is there any store here directly from where I can buy>??

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
can i get some samples 1st? to check this stuff out?
Honestly we don't normally do samples; we forgo them to keep our absolute prices as low as possible to pass the savings onto you, our customer. You might be able to get a hookup from Olympus Labs directly on here though if you're looking for samples. bcazo might be able to help, or any other fine OL reps on this board in the OL section.

Thanks Hyde!!! We do not have any samples right now :( Are u in the US??? If so I can mail you a scoop from my own tube if you like..

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Hyde!!! We do not have any samples right now :( Are u in the US??? If so I can mail you a scoop from my own tube if you like..

hahahahaha, Thankx man. But as I said earlier, I am in PAKISTAN. And shipping will cost a **** ton.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate the coupon code, about to order some tudca for my sd cycle!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
750 mg of OL TUDCA will handle a pretty good load without trouble, from personal experience.
I usually run 700 mg, 500 from OL tudca and 200 from armicare pro. good to know I have my doses right!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I usually run 700 mg, 500 from OL tudca and 200 from armicare pro. good to know I have my doses right!
Clinical dosing of UDCA at 300, 600, 900, and 1200mg/day of script UDCA continued to increase in effectiveness through 900mg/day, but 1,200 mg was diminishing returns.

My personal findings with TUDCA are that 750 is markedly better than 500, but the difference between 1g & 750mg is less appreciable. Certainly don't bother with over 1g - you either need to be taking in more water beyond that or evaluate how toxic the load is you're stressing the body with. Remember everyone reacts differently, and there are people that exist thriving on 12wk oral runs with no support and others who get jaundice in 4wks of Msten @ 20mg/day. Don't overdo it and you'll grow better & feel healthier.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Clinical dosing of UDCA at 300, 600, 900, and 1200mg/day of script UDCA continued to increase in effectiveness through 900mg/day, but 1,200 mg was diminishing returns. My personal findings with TUDCA are that 750 is markedly better than 500, but the difference between 1g & 750mg is less appreciable. Certainly don't bother with over 1g - you either need to be taking in more water beyond that or evaluate how toxic the load is you're stressing the body with. Remember everyone reacts differently, and there are people that exist thriving on 12wk oral runs with no support and others who get jaundice in 4wks of Msten @ 20mg/day. Don't overdo it and you'll grow better & feel healthier.
Can't say it any better than my man Hyde did !!!