14 years old 8 month transformation

Preeshl3

Awards
This is my 8 month transformation im an aspiring bodybuilder i started at 155 and gained to 187 any tips?

Attachments

michelle82

Awards
This is my 8 month transformation im an aspiring bodybuilder i started at 155 and gained to 187 any tips?
That's good. I definitely congratulate you for wanting to stay fit and healthy. I wished I would've been a little bit more self conscious about my terrible eating habits and my lack of exercise. I know understand how important eating clean and exercising is to maintain yourself in healthy good shape. Congrats to you! Dream big and you'll achieve huge things in your life! ;))

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Good job man. The only tips I can give is don't stop doing it.

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
Eat all you can right now. Eat eat and eat more.

gero09

Awards
Also pay attention to your growth span (height wise) don't want to stun your growth by lifting to much. But great progress I wish I was at your current weight. Congrats

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Also pay attention to your growth span (height wise) don't want to stun your growth by lifting to much. But great progress I wish I was at your current weight. Congrats
thats a myth. theres also studies saying that lifting during puberty causes guys to grow taller because of the hgh spikes

gero09

Awards
No company is interested in doing a 12+ year study with a big enough sample size to probe it's a myth or not. No one is looking to spend that kind of money

gero09

Awards
But that makes some sense as hg would prb speed up the process in which the plates (not sure if I'm using the right term there) expand

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep at it, man. Best advice I can give. Good job.