13 year old trying to achieve a goal

liormior

Awards
I am a 13 year old running 10km everyday, I infact think that running is really enjoyable, and I have a couple of questions, when I am 18 years old, it is mandatory for me to join the military. I want to achieve a great goal before I enlist, it is kind of weird but I hope you guys get it, I want to stay committed and that is why I let the public know, I live in Israel and I enjoy running.

It's not often when you see a child that interested in health and running, I actually enjoy having sore leg muscles and knee pain since I am just slightly overweight, I am currently 64KG.

I am not going to talk much longer, I'll just say my goal, in about a few years, I plan on traveling 460KM around my country on FOOT. It might seem like I'm joking because I'm only 13 but, that doesn't mean I got no goals, I wanted to ask you people for some advice on how to really improve stamina and speed, I really want leg strength.

Just to clarify I'm not like the other kids, I enjoy waking up at 5AM and going for a run in a park 2 minutes away from my house, I run for about an hour or two hours, just until i hit 10km. I want to start by signing up to marathons but im not sure how to train for it, please answer. (Jesus that took me a long time to write).

Oh and I almost forgot, The reason I'm doing it is to raise awareness that, children arent just useless people, like you would usually wait for them to finish school and start a family but, I really think the young population can start careers, for me it's running but, I iust want to let everyone know they can achieve their goals if they wish to. It is just a matter of commitment. Thank you all! If I manage on doing this in a couple of years... I will be posting my 460km journey on youtube, please answer my questions, thank you for reading it lol that was long.

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The best advice I can give you is to just keep going. You’re 13! You are gonna get so much stronger naturally as you grow. Eat good, sleep good and repeat. At 15 you’re gonna be twice as strong. At 17 you’ll be 5 times stronger than you are now. Stay focused and keep pushing.

liormior

Awards
The best advice I can give you is to just keep going. You’re 13! You are gonna get so much stronger naturally as you grow. Eat good, sleep good and repeat. At 15 you’re gonna be twice as strong. At 17 you’ll be 5 times stronger than you are now. Stay focused and keep pushing.
Thank you so much!

liormior

Awards
Thank you so much!