Unanswered 12wk Mk677/Cardarine/Rad140 - input appreciated

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've done 8 weeks of MK677 with limited results, but have been able to make some huge life changes that have DRASTICALLY changed my ability to control my daily training, sleep and nutrition.

I'm 100% dialed in and the results have been amazing, with only OTC supps.

I'm a former NPC 16-23 y/o - (now 39 @ 200lbs 18%bf) bodybuilder, and at the rate of change that's happening, my body is ready to step things up.

12 weeks:

MK677 25mg/day (actually going to take this year round now)
GW5015016 10mg/day 12wks
Rad140 15mg/day

Saw Palmetto throughout

PCT - clomid, KSM66, Tonkat, Longjack, Trib, DHEA, Shilijat

Thoughts?

Deadlifter99

Deadlifter99

Awards
I like that cycle but would ramp MK677 up little by little then take breaks from it.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone else able to chime in?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks fine bro, not a super crazy cycle. Mk at 25mg throughout is right (never seen any rationale for ramping up), there is some suggestion it can blunt insulin sensitivity but rather than taking a break just use berberine (or metformin) if that’s a concern.

I personally go gw at 20 a day but 10 gets results.

Clomid at 25/25/12.5/12.5 probably all you’ll need

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks fine bro, not a super crazy cycle. Mk at 25mg throughout is right (never seen any rationale for ramping up), there is some suggestion it can blunt insulin sensitivity but rather than taking a break just use berberine (or metformin) if that’s a concern.

I personally go gw at 20 a day but 10 gets results.

Clomid at 25/25/12.5/12.5 probably all you’ll need
Should I run an OTC AI throughout, or should it be mild enough for 12 weeks? I'm going to schedule it with my physical, so I will have start and end blood work as well.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tbh an otc ai wouldn’t do anything if you do have estro issues so it doesn’t really make a difference bro.

Whilst I doubt you’d need one it’s always worth having a proper ai to hand just in case.....

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always have Clom and Arm around

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ive used sarms many many times before I decided it wasn’t for me anymore and if you want my opinion rad needs to be ran higher than this for decent results. I’d say 20mg is minimum for it being worth getting suppressed and everything. I dosed it much much higher than 20 and it was great, I don’t say you should but I’d bump it up a little tbh.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d say 20mg is minimum for it being worth getting suppressed and everything. I dosed it much much higher than 20 and it was great, I don’t say you should but I’d bump it up a little tbh.
I'm going to run 10mg 5am 10mg 5pm

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m curious what’s your goal? How’s your diet approach with this stack

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m curious what’s your goal? How’s your diet approach with this stack
I'm on a low carb, low fat, high protein nutritional plan, same as I did 12 weeks out for a show. Just looking to cut up. Won't be as easy as in my 20s. Logging my training and nutrition on my FB page. Will probably run clen during pct for 4 weeks~ post

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You don’t need to split your RAD dose; it has a long half-life if you want to dose once a day at similar time. No harm in splitting of course.

I would go easy on the DHEA in PCT, personally. It’s still a hormone. Maybe only on certain days and lower doses.

I suspect you’re really going to get some significant lethargy and maybe even erectile issues over this 12 weeks once your natural test is suppressed. You would be better off using the DHEA on cycle after a few weeks, a product like Dermacrine or Diesel Test Procycle if you do good with Yohimbine.

Edit: actually the Get Diesel Product I meant to suggest is Raw Test. Something like 25mg each of DHEA and Pregnenolone/tab. DTP is like 1/4 dose of that and herbals.

Last edited:
BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don’t need to split your RAD dose; it has a long half-life if you want to dose once a day at similar time. No harm in splitting of course.

I would go easy on the DHEA in PCT, personally. It’s still a hormone. Maybe only on certain days and lower doses.

I suspect you’re really going to get some significant lethargy and maybe even erectile issues over this 12 weeks once your natural test is suppressed. You would be better off using the DHEA on cycle after a few weeks, a product like Dermacrine or Diesel Test Procycle if you do good with Yohimbine.

Edit: actually the Get Diesel Product I meant to suggest is Raw Test. Something like 25mg each of DHEA and Pregnenolone/tab. DTP is like 1/4 dose of that and herbals.
For me, it's easier to split all 3 than 1 or 2/3. I'm up at 4am and have been known to put shave lotion on my tooth brush and washed my hair with toothpaste.

I understand what you're saying with the DHEA. I'll drop it, keep the 7Keto in and run Fenugreek, Shilijat, KSM66, Longjack, etc, with my clomid.

I'm going to do blood beginning and end, possibly mid.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For me, it's easier to split all 3 than 1 or 2/3. I'm up at 4am and have been known to put shave lotion on my tooth brush and washed my hair with toothpaste.

I understand what you're saying with the DHEA. I'll drop it, keep the 7Keto in and run Fenugreek, Shilijat, KSM66, Longjack, etc, with my clomid.

I'm going to do blood beginning and end, possibly mid.
I have used 7keto the last 2 PCTs and felt I recovered very well. It’s cheap and non-suppressive and good for cortisol control and elevating HDL.