12th week Labs Test/Deca

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
12 weeks in, estrogen was 100 in June, implemented arimidex @ .25 3x per week and got it down in the 30s. Not doing anything for prolactin at the moment, but I am experiencing some weird ED symptoms. Had a sexual encounter with a solid 10 a few days ago and couldn’t get it up… horrible situation. Thinking to implement prami to get prolactin into single digits to see if that helps, but 15.4 doesn’t seem too high to me. Thoughts, opinions, suggestions welcome

Attachments

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You’ll hear this bollox about prolactin not actually being high for some on 19-Nors, so Caber and prami aren’t actually the right fix for them…that’s rooted in a half truth by guys looking just at the bloodwork but not thinking through the big picture, who just want to say don’t take the 19-Nor if you need Caber. That’s purely a risk-tolerance conversation though.

You can see via your bloods prolactin isn’t high…but it’s high enough for the other issue you’re contending with: Nandrolone causes inhibition of dopamine signaling in the brain. You just don’t get the same sex drive on it. So for some folks it’s still plenty sufficient, and for others it will be a problem. Caber or prami WILL offset that issue.

Now if it’s a DHN issue, where it competes with insufficient DHT & literally causing an inability to maintain an erection, that is a different problem. Adding a lot of DHT/derivative, or much more DHN via significantly larger nandrolone doses, could resolve that.

Practical takeaway/action plan:
1. Try 20mg of Tadalafil/similar PDE5 inhibitor
2. Try some Prami if that doesn’t work
3. Add a bunch of Masteron or Proviron, crank the deca up and lower test, or drop the deca out.

I’m going to assume you already understand the physical and mental impact risks of using a dopamine receptor agonist, but be mindful of the withdrawal syndrome if you do. What goes up, must come down, and that’s a melancholy grouchy month.