12 weeks done....PCT starts in about 3 weeks

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
I'm going to get the point...

Have a Primo and test cycle for 12 weeks....

Not extending any longer as my first cycle.

Can you give me the raw truth on how challenging PCT can be and in what ways?

I'm using HCG during cycle and am going to stop obviously before starting the PCT.

I'm not looking forward to it obviously but there's no such thing as a free lunch so to speak.

I think it's going to be very mentally challenging...I can sense training is not going to be particularly fun or wanting to train that hard.

Can you give me advice on what you think I might need to know.

Have Clomid and Nolva on deck.

Not sure if Aromasin is worth getting too... For later on during PCT to keep estrogen levels in a more balanced range or if Clomid and Nolva is enough. Some say Nolva might be enough but I don't want to risk it. If I start getting bad sides from Clomid which I've heard can happen then I might discontinue that.

I know eating, sleeping and training is still paramount during this time.

I've got natty test booster too and tudca and kidney cleanse as heard that pct can give the organs a bit of stress.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your going into pct with a negative mind state about pct. That's not going to help.

Continue to eat and train like your still on cycle. Don't cut calories during pct, if you feel like you need some extra rest or a little less intensity then back off a little. But in general, treat it like it's part of your cycle

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Your going into pct with a negative mind state about pct. That's not going to help.

Continue to eat and train like your still on cycle. Don't cut calories during pct, if you feel like you need some extra rest or a little less intensity then back off a little. But in general, treat it like it's part of your cycle
This is the answer I was looking for... I'm not even going to think about it....IYou never feel that healthy on stuff do you... I'm looking forward to having it clear put of my system

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It will be ****. Good luck. Be strong, train harder and be more consistant than you were on cycle or everything you’ve gained will be gone very fast.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1st cycle so should be easy to keep whatever you gained. You'll miss the pumps and lose some fullness but should look close to how you did on cycle. The bigger you get with each cycle it will become harder and impossible at some point. Obviously you can't be a ripped 250 lbs and come off completely. Lol.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
It will be ****. Good luck. Be strong, train harder and be more consistant than you were on cycle or everything you’ve gained will be gone very fast.
**** mainly because you can lose gains easier?

I don't want it to really **** with my mind too much

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
**** mainly because you can lose gains easier?

I don't want it to really **** with my mind too much
I know I don't know you personally, but we have talked alot and if I've noticed anything your very good at getting in your own head. So just try to relax, don't over think it. Think positively about the situation, because if you go into pct looking for bad stuff then bad stuff is gonna happen. There are plenty of ppl who have no issues with pct, heck, I know guys that come off with no PCT and don't have any problems other then they loose there gains faster.

It's not a gurenteed bad experience, but I gurentee that you can talk yourself into making it a bad experience.

Honestly I'd stop asking questions about it and just let it run it's course.

The more ppl chime in with possible scenarios the more likely your gonna be looking for the negative stuff

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bro just remember the gear us gonna be in your system for a couple weeks after your last shot just think about that if all of a sudden you can only do 10 reps instead of 11 because when that happens, the little we do know of you, you're going to mind eff yourself right outta the gym, no offense. It's not like you do your last shot of primo and then the next day it's bam! Completely outta your system. What I've done in the past is just thibk about planning my next cycle what I'm gonna take, how much harder I'm gonna work, how much more I'm gonna eat and so on. You got this bro..we're here for you do not let this break you

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You did a solid Test + Primo cycle cool.. Good choice, as @Smont said you'll be fine - just don't "psyche yourself out", it'll be good, fun PCT and you can keep gains in PCT just eat and lift hard like the cycle never stopped.

Just curious your cycle doses for the 12 weeks Primo? Once my cholesterol recovers post an M-Sten run here I've got Test + Primo like you and plan on running my first go at that too soon.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Be positive .. stay focused bro

sometimes i look fwd to PCT lol

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
You did a solid Test + Primo cycle cool.. Good choice, as @Smont said you'll be fine - just don't "psyche yourself out", it'll be good, fun PCT and you can keep gains in PCT just eat and lift hard like the cycle never stopped.

Just curious your cycle doses for the 12 weeks Primo? Once my cholesterol recovers post an M-Sten run here I've got Test + Primo like you and plan on running my first go at that too soon.
Primo was 500mg per week for me.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Thank you for the replies guys... You're absolute gems.

Really appreciate it.

Mr Green

Awards
Good advice in here but I’ll add you should start pct 5 weeks after last pin of E of C esters. 4-5 half-lives is generally the clearance time. 2 weeks is the commonly parroted (and incorrect) info given. But you’ll still have too much exo androgens in your blood to restart at that point.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Good advice in here but I’ll add you should start pct 5 weeks after last pin of E of C esters. 4-5 half-lives is generally the clearance time. 2 weeks is the commonly parroted (and incorrect) info given. But you’ll still have too much exo androgens in your blood to restart at that point.
Yeah I'm thinking at least 3 weeks but think 4 is more likely..

But I was only on 350mg test... So think 3 weeks is good.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
2 weeks is too short but 5 is way too long. 3 works good for the majority of ppl. My test levels use to crash around the 30 day mark if I just stopped pinning.

You don't have to wait til your testosterone is completely bottomed out

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
2 weeks is too short but 5 is way too long. 3 works good for the majority of ppl. My test levels use to crash around the 30 day mark if I just stopped pinning.

You don't have to wait til your testosterone is completely bottomed out

Brilliant....As I was only on about 350mg a week roughly...

After 3 weeks that's like very low amounts of test running through you anyway.
I was hoping you'd say that as thought I might have to start PCT when there is like nothing in my system.

Thanks for that.

Don't think I'll take Primo again though....

Too much oil to inject for my liking when it comes in 100mg per mil.

Test is great though.... Feel so fucking good on it when you hit that spot.

You don't even need much to feel good either......trt doses I'm sure work great.

Feeling better in ways now...More deflated and less pressure in the body.

My jaw can close properly now as was incredibly tight and painful when on sauce...Jaw muscles have grown too.

Test is so good for your mind I've found.

I'm not going to lie, I fucking love the stuff.