12 week test/tren/m-sten

nstych

Awards
Open to any advice or recommendations before I begin on Monday (6/15)
Need some insight on whether or not I need caber/prami and also how I should best utilize HCG.
Thanks

Gear
Wk 1-10 : Test E - 500mg/wk (M/Th)
Wk 1-10 : Tren E - 400mg/wk (M/Th)
Wk 11-12 : Test P - 75mg EOD
Wk 1-4 + 9-12 : M-Sten - 20mg/day (AM/PM)

Other
Wk 1-12 : Exemestane - 12.5mg EOD
Wk 1-12 : T3 - 40mcg/day (AM/PM)
Wk 1-12 : Cardarine - 15mg/day (Pre-Cardio)
2wk on / 2wk off : Clen - 80mcg/day (AM/PM)

Training
1 hour cardio AM
1 hour lift
*Program will change throughout* ~every 3 weeks

Diet
High Protein
High Fat
Moderate Carb'
Meal every two hours. No carb past 4pm

PCT
Wk 13-17 : Nolvadex - 40/20/20/10/10
Wk 13-17 : Clomid - 100/50/50/25/25
**Will run HCG but not sure exactly what approach I'm going to take.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why the Wk 11-12 : Test P - 75mg EOD. Your endogenous testosterone is already suppressed, so you can't pyramid it back up. If that's what you're trying to do...

Are you trying to solidify the gains from the tren E? If so, it's probably not necessary.

Otherwise, sounds like a good cycle.

nstych

Awards
Why the Wk 11-12 : Test P - 75mg EOD. Your endogenous testosterone is already suppressed, so you can't pyramid it back up. If that's what you're trying to do...

Are you trying to solidify the gains from the tren E? If so, it's probably not necessary.

Otherwise, sounds like a good cycle.
The thought behind it was to let the enanthate ester to clear throughout those 2 weeks and replace it with prop at a slightly lower dosage. I essentially want to use the prop to taper at the end while not letting test levels drop too low as longer esters clears.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The thought behind it was to let the enanthate ester to clear throughout those 2 weeks and replace it with prop at a slightly lower dosage. I essentially want to use the prop to taper at the end while not letting test levels drop too low as longer esters clears.
Have you ever run tren before? It produces some very unpleasant sides, so the sooner you get off it the better you'll feel. Esterified steroids can stay in the body strored in fat longer than has been shown on studies. IMO, the additional tren a the end is not necessary

nstych

Awards
Have you ever run tren before? It produces some very unpleasant sides, so the sooner you get off it the better you'll feel. Esterified steroids can stay in the body strored in fat longer than has been shown on studies. IMO, the additional tren a the end is not necessary
Good looks but I’m not running tren ace anywhere. Figured 10 weeks might already be too much