Unanswered 12 week Test E 750mg Vs 20 week 500mg

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
As the title states!

This is cycle is being used as a Recomp more than anything. Been back to the gym for almost a year now after 5 years off due to injury. I’ve used superdrol, epistane, and holodrol in the past. Really looking to transform my body as much as possible. I know it’ll take more than a cycle to accomplish.

Will be using aromasin for estro control.
Will be using HCG through out, bloods are done.

No cruise afterward, just straight into pct. 26 years of age my guys!

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Ps: will be adding superdrol to the mix. Pre work out.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
If you need to run pct a twelve week cycle is your best bet. You will be looking at 21-25 days for the test to clear to start pct. Also 750mg is a lot of test for a recomp, especially now that your throwing in SD.
I would just run it 500mg for 12 weeks.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
If you need to run pct a twelve week cycle is your best bet. You will be looking at 21-25 days for the test to clear to start pct. Also 750mg is a lot of test for a recomp, especially now that your throwing in SD.
I would just run it 500mg for 12 weeks.
You’re probably right man. I just want to use up the damn test because I have it you know? I guess I could store for later. Unless someone can talk me out of the 12 week 🤣

pcg031

pcg031

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was asked to take on a job to help you guys and seeing I've clnoetrf in over 15 contests 5 national level I'd hope you'd listen a bit.
This question is evidence of someone new driving themselves crazy. 500 a few weeks longer or add a whole other cc for a few weeks less.
Instead of agonizing over these worthless questions spend the time setting up your training and eating plan.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
I was asked to take on a job to help you guys and seeing I've clnoetrf in over 15 contests 5 national level I'd hope you'd listen a bit.
This question is evidence of someone new driving themselves crazy. 500 a few weeks longer or add a whole other cc for a few weeks less.
Instead of agonizing over these worthless questions spend the time setting up your training and eating plan.

I’m not going crazy man. You’re over reacting, check your E2 levels.