12 Week Test C + Ultra Hard

Calcutta

Awards
Halfway through running Test C, first 4 weeks 250 mg then bumped it to 300 mg for 2 weeks, bumping it to 350 MG for 6 more weeks and about to add in Ultra Hard for the last 5 weeks. I'm thinking the best way to incoprate this timing wise. Should I end both together and wait two weeks for PCT or maybe run the ultra hard for two more weeks after I stop Test then start PCT immediately after. Planning for Nolva 20/20/10/10 with Sustain Alpha and Iconogenin together, then end with Reduce Xt for 4 more weeks. Might throw in some HCG as well.

Thoughts?

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You worded it as tho you are throwing HCG into PCT. Don't use it during PCT because it mimicks LH(the very thing you are trying to get started). If you use it, either moderately dose it during cycle(to prevent testicular atrophy) or bridge into PCT(to restore gnads) with it.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would overlap the andro after the last pin and i would start my serm after the hcg. You could start the hcg after the last pin while you finish androhard for 2 or 3 weeks and then start the serm.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You worded it as tho you are throwing HCG into PCT. Don't use it during PCT because it mimicks LH(the very thing you are trying to get started). If you use it, either moderately dose it during cycle(to prevent testicular hypertrophy) or bridge into PCT(to restore gnads) with it.
In all reality, hcg Is the most important part of any pct, Nothing works better than h c g at turning your nuts back on. (Well, trip does better but not user friently)You just wanna make sure your serm goes 3-4weeks past your hcg use. But it's all part of the pct

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In all reality, hcg Is the most important part of any pct, Nothing works better than h c g at turning your nuts back on. (Well, trip does better but not user friently)You just wanna make sure your serm goes 3-4weeks past your hcg use. But it's all part of the pct
I agree always bridged into serm for at least 4 weeks.

Last edited:

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love hcg on cycle and surprised more don't use it. Especially all the guys out there that wants to run sarms with no test base. Pretty sure hcg would work well for that. Just keep in mind I've read people getting gyno from it spiking estrogen so I'd keep some ralox on hand. I personally never had a problem with it.

Reactions: SBH
SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love hcg on cycle and surprised more don't use it. Especially all the guys out there that wants to run sarms with no test base. Pretty sure hcg would work well for that. Just keep in mind I've read people getting gyno from it spiking estrogen so I'd keep some ralox on hand. I personally never had a problem with it.
You've got me thinking about adding it to my next cycle now.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree, problem is its not that easy to source at least from my experience.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You are correct, guess I'm also viewing the cost of year round use is pretty expensive from the sites I frequent.