11oxo?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is 11oxo any good? What are the results like? I've seen it at a couple places but haven't heard much on it

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
11-KT is better, especially in a TD. Ours also happens to be $20 off at the moment.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
11-KT is better, especially in a TD. Ours also happens to be $20 off at the moment.

can it be run in a mini pct setting?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
can it be run in a mini pct setting?
Not in PCT but as a "bridge" so what you do is drop all your really suppressive stuff and run the KT for 4 weeks or so and then drop that and start PCT.

This was something Patrick Arnold used to recommend back in the early days of PHF especially when a lot of people were using OTC PTCs because it made the PCT process so much smoother.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not in PCT but as a "bridge" so what you do is drop all your really suppressive stuff and run the KT for 4 weeks or so and then drop that and start PCT.

This was something Patrick Arnold used to recommend back in the early days of PHF especially when a lot of people were using OTC PTCs because it made the PCT process so much smoother.
awesome. I shot you a pm though for more clarification

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I've done this a few times before I went to TRT status. works good if you ask me.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
in the past I had used the oxo orally at around 600 mgs with a taper. I am on trt now so I don't bridge anything.. however if I was going to do that, I would probably start with a dose around 150mgs TD and taper that as well.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
in the past I had used the oxo orally at around 600 mgs with a taper. I am on trt now so I don't bridge anything.. however if I was going to do that, I would probably start with a dose around 150mgs TD and taper that as well.
yeah, that seems like a lot . I’ve seen orally 50mg , lol so that would get way more expensive .

I asked nostrum but stacking with epiandro and 4dhea seems like it would be amazing

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i used it five weeks before my first competition at 225 mgs.

In five weeks I gained some strength and keep losing body-fat

its a cool, unique hormone

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

How much 11 KT per pump is there in your product?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Siiigh, I'm never going to outgrow helping people with math homework...

A bottle has 100ml

The concentration is 50mg/ml

5 sprays = 1ml = 50mg

At 15 sprays = 3ml = 150mg per day a bottle lasts about a month.

tyyguy

tyyguy

Awards
I've heard great things about 11-oxo TD but was wondering if anyone has experience or a link to a log using 11-oxo ace injectable.