11oxo solo run

Titans89

Awards
I’m planning on running 11oxo by its self
400/600/750/850/900
Anyone recommend a pct really don’t wanna use a serm with 11oxo being not methylated. Im also planning on using life support by ai while on cycle with Tudca at 400mg. Anyone have any other suggestions Ned help before the purchase.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It can be supressive .. never hurts to have a serm on hand for pct no matter what the cycle is

methyl-non methyl doesn't mean anything .. xtren was always non methyl i believe but would cause the worse issues.

on cycle supports look great .. PCT def if you can get away with OTC .. go for it imo

Titans89

Awards
It can be supressive .. never hurts to have a serm on hand for pct no matter what the cycle is

methyl-non methyl doesn't mean anything .. xtren was always non methyl i believe but would cause the worse issues.

on cycle supports look great .. PCT def if you can get away with OTC .. go for it imo
Should I go for novladex and what dosage

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Maybe you don't need TUDCA at all, but a SERM is advisable.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Should I go for novladex and what dosage
40/30/20/20 ( 3 weeks might be enough )
Always add Test booster as well along with tudca

serm prolly hits your liver harder then most of the hormonals

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, agreed with above. I would use Nolva, something like MTest and maybe add in some reduce xt or 7-keto DHEA to help ease back into the cortisol. Tudca probably isn't necessary but doesn't hurt at all.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, agreed with above. I would use Nolva, something like MTest and maybe add in some reduce xt or 7-keto DHEA to help ease back into the cortisol. Tudca probably isn't necessary but doesn't hurt at all.
sustain alpha

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Titans89

Awards
It’s been week 4 and all my lifts went up a significant amount body is getting way more tight so far a good run.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s been week 4 and all my lifts went up a significant amount body is getting way more tight so far a good run.
nice to hear .. so your on 850mg ?
curious to which brand your using as well

Titans89

Awards
I’m on 900 I might go back down to 700 being I noticed a few spots on my skin and I need an answer before I go down anyone? I’ll drop the photo link, it’s on my bicep a little under my armpit, and on hips.

Titans89

Awards
It seems to be hive I assume but I’m not sure why I’d have them they are very itchy as well

Titans89

Awards
Anyone’s advice on if I should stop the cycle, it wasn’t like this in the begging but after I hit 900mg the blotchy spots started. I went back down to 750mg and it’s still doing the same thing anyone have advice.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone’s advice on if I should stop the cycle, it wasn’t like this in the begging but after I hit 900mg the blotchy spots started. I went back down to 750mg and it’s still doing the same thing anyone have advice.

damn that suxs .. yeah could be due to super high dosage .. i know pple have done that high with no sides .. but then suggestion use is usually around 300-400mg

and whose to say maybe it has nothing to do with it maybe u touched or allergic to something .. super hard to tell.

you only have one week left .. maybe run it at 600-700 mg for couple days and stop the cycle ( just incase if it is causing something)

Not a dr. so if you have insurance always recommend to go get a professional opinion.

good luck hopefully it goes away.

Titans89

Awards
If I finished out the week at 150 mg just to ease off then start pct would that work

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If I finished out the week at 150 mg just to ease off then start pct would that work

I see no benefit in easing off.

I would either use enough to elicit a positive effect, or come off completely so your body can recover.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agree tapering off won’t do anything .. hop onto pct and pray that you return to normal

How was the libido on 700-900mg ?

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My skin turns red on TD 11-KT but probably due to the isopropanol, in your case that seems an allergic reaction. You could try to take some antihistamine or stop it to see if 11-OXO is the culprit.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My skin turns red on TD 11-KT but probably due to the isopropanol, in your case that seems an allergic reaction. You could try to take some antihistamine or stop it to see if 11-OXO is the culprit.
Very good point and just thought of another thing

Those aveeno oatmeal bath .. those are pretty good as well and can easily found at your local pharmacy

Titans89

Awards
My only problem would be I don’t have the pct on hand it’s coming in still cause I didn’t expect this to happen. It’s my 3-4 time taking it in my life so I didn’t see a problem with it.

Titans89

Awards
Update novla will be here in 1-3 days , it’s been 24hrs since I’ve consumed 11oxo. It still brings be back to taking 150mg I’m not sure where I stand with doing this cause I don’t wanna be cold turkey for 3 days waiting on my pct. what should I do. I still have reduce xt and Mtest on hand for pct.

Titans89

Awards
I took 300mg but spaced it out to the end of the night instead of through the day to let my body get somewhat back off 900 mg. The hives are 90% gone just a few on my waist line if it gets worse being on 300 I’m just going to discontinue

Reactions: UNX

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
They still sell this in powder form??
Last i used 11OXO was like 10 years ago.
Loved it at high dosage

Titans89

Awards
Very good point and just thought of another thing

Those aveeno oatmeal bath .. those are pretty good as well and can easily found at your local pharmacy
Do you know if it’s ok to run an estrogen blocker with nolva because my cycle support has estrogen blockers in it. And I’m not sure if that’s the right thing to be taking with a pct like this