11kt vs Formestane

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys- been cutting for 8 weeks now with Olympus labs Ignit3 plus ephedrine and have definitely been leaning out. I'm looking at buying nos-labs 11kt diol or Brawn Formestane.

Which one do you guys think would be better to drop some more weight, dry out and stay full looking?

Is 11kt diol much different than the old Sup3r 11 or xi-kt? Ive run both before, once with clomid and once with an OTC pct, what would you guys recommend?

If I get the Brawn formestane I will have enough to run 100mg a day, but I've never used form before.

Thanks for the help!

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One other option I've been tossing around is a possible anavar cycle, obviously a real serm pct/cycle support and would probably run either sup3r dhea or sup3r 4 alongside it.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Is that a US Company? Interesting products for sure. No idea on your question, other than (almost no knowledge about Formastane - was a fatty when that was legal) that the 11KT is more Cortisol related with some direct anabolic activity, and the Form is Estrogen related. I'd say: Do you know what your E2 levels are?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know about 11kt, but the feedback on the Brawn form seems to be hit or miss. Rumor is that BLR is releasing Formeron again in the UK, and that was legendary, so that may be an option in the near future.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh ****.. I've heard the same thing about Brawn but that's currently the only option. Can anyone from BLR confirm this rumor???
The_Old_Guy I do not know my e2 levels from bloods but I'm fairly certain that I do have levels on the higher end, and also the same with cortisol. I have all the classic signs of holding more fat in my mid section, "puffier" nipples (not full gyno though) and I have a stressful job, sub optimal sleep and a new baby, so I can guarantee my cortisol levels are currently up there!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, I was half joking about the rumor, it was Brundel from BLR that actually stated this yesterday.

I will say that while I didn't see much from the Iron Legion Virtus (e2 control) I did have good luck with the Invictus product. Never checked levels, but that's irrelevant as it is so hard to accurately measure, however saw an improvement in mood and a noticeable drop in morning anxiousness. Possible cutting effect, but I was in the middle of a PHAT program so that's a variable.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So do any of you guys know if there's a difference between all of the original 11kt products vs this newer 11kt diol?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my recommendation is to get super rhodiola from Ceretropic and forget the hormonal stuff. Ceretropic has a one-of-a-kind Rhodiola supplement that is 100% actives rather than the whole plant.

You should consider it, perhaps.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have heard great things about that product, it seems to be getting great feedback across multiple sites.

...in fact, I think I am going to order some. Enough with the hard sell, fueledpassion..geez. :)

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I have used the Brawn formastane and its light weight (maybe 60-70% as effective) compared to the formeron, formabolic. But still does what its supposed too. Wish someone would release some formastane comparable to the old good stuff.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That right there is the problem people may be having with that brand. We know formestane and what to expect, so anything less is a let down.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One other thing to keep in mind for those of us older than 35, DHEA has been proven to lower cortisol levels. So outside of the other benefits of DHEA, this is another.

btur2915

Awards
Nos labs 11kt no doubt. I am running it now and absolutely loving it. Formestane is also banned if you didnt know.

PM me if you have specific questions about 11kt diol.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love me some Formeron ;)

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I miss out on most of the supplements that people reminisce over because I don't take much, but I get it with Formeron.
I hear you on this, I love FD2 and loved formeron when it was available. That's about all I use, never really was interested in much else other than good ol creatine

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I miss out on most of the supplements that people reminisce over
because I don't take much, but I get it with Formeron.
I too, have missed out on a lot them as well, but Formeron was great. Perfect stacker or
solo in high doses.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So after a little debating, I'm just going to go all out and run a real cut/recomp cycle.

weeks 1-8 11kt diol
weeks 2-8 halodrol 50/50/75/75/75/75
weeks 9-12 clomid 50/50/25/25

If BLR comes out with formeron again in this time frame, I'll definitely grab some and start it the last 2 weeks of cycle and run it through PCT at a lower dose. I'm also going to run some sort of natty anabolic during pct, most likely alphamax xt or follidrone 2.0. I'll be taking tudca for cycle support.

I'll be eating maintenance on workout days, and a 500 deficit on off/conditioning days. What do you guys think??

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
So after a little debating, I'm just going to go all out and run a real cut/recomp cycle.

weeks 1-8 11kt diol
weeks 2-8 halodrol 50/50/75/75/75/

If BLR comes out with formeron again in this time frame, I'll definitely grab some and start it the last 2 weeks of cycle and run it through PCT at a lower dose. I'm also going to run some sort of natty anabolic during pct, most likely alphamax xt or follidrone 2.0. I'll be taking tudca for cycle support.

I'll be eating maintenance on workout days, and a 500 deficit on off/conditioning days. What do you guys think??
FD2 shines in PCT.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established

weeks 1-8 11kt diol
weeks 2-8 halodrol 50/50/75/75/75/75

If your plan is to run Halo for 6 weeks (as suggested by your dose breakdown), you will want to start it at week 3 in order to finish it the same time as the 11-KT - 3,4,5,6,7,8 = 6 weeks. I'd also look at adding a low dose of 4-Andro (220-330mg) or a TD DHEA product (as a base) to keep mood and energy up during your 8 week cycle.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you're right I meant weeks 3-8 for a total of 6 weeks of halo. I was thinking about using sup3r dhea also.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
you're right I meant weeks 3-8 for a total of 6 weeks of halo. I was thinking about using sup3r dhea also.
That's a cycle I would do as well, except I would go higher on the Halo (75/75/75/100/100/100). I've cycled quite a few times though. Your Halo dose should equal nice gains as laid out, especially when stacked with 11-KT.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah I've run 11kt before a few times, and lgd once. I've never used halo or anything else, but I've always wanted to. No time like the present right?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 6
Anabolics 12
CATdiesel76 Supplement Auction 7
anthon88 Supplements 177
jt75 Supplements 9