11kt run question

daxiang

Awards
  • Established
Hello, I'm planning to run cortisalve by zero-flux which contains 50mg 11-kt and 50mg of beta androstenetriol per 1mL, each bottle has 30mL. Would 4 to 6 weeks be a good run for this product at the 1mL dosing, or would I need to up the dosage to see better results such as increased fat loss. Additionally, do I need any cycle support for this run? I have clomid and sup3r pct after the cycle and plan on doing 12.5mg everday for clomid and the sup3r pct per label for 4 weeks.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Beta androstenetriol is not surpressive and shouldn't require any cycle support or PCT and you might not even need to cycle it, and 50mg of 11 kt is so low I don't think you'll notice anything at all, but it at that dosage for only 4 weeks, your PCT might be overkill, several people ran 11kt and much higher doses without a serm at all and bloods showed they recovered so at 50mg, I can't imagine it would be needed.

daxiang

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply Anabaholic. I might use 2mL dose providing 100mg 11kt and 100mg b AET instead

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the reply Anabaholic. I might use 2mL dose providing 100mg 11kt and 100mg b AET instead
I would up the dose if possible and run it 8 weeks. If you do this run the clomid after to be safe (yes it’s mild but 8 weeks at 100mg 11 may still cause shutdown). Great product though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 6
Anabolics 12
CATdiesel76 Supplement Auction 7
anthon88 Supplements 177
jt75 Supplements 9