11kt and mk677 log

Niclas Bruun

Awards
After a Lot of thinking and reading I have started to use 11kt spray from prototype nutrion today and I have used mk677 from OL for about 2 month and will continue that for about a year

I am 24 years bf is about 11-13% I train in a 3 split program about 5 times per week weight is at 80kg and I am cutting up for the summer.

My cal intake is 2500 35% protein 35% carbs and 30% fat I eat clean and does not have many cheat meals.

The good stuff:
Mk677 20mg every night
11kt 50 sprays per day for 1 or 2 bottles

Pct:
Nolva is from PureRaws I am not totally sure about dosage? But I have it so I am ready.
With the nolva I will take alphamax xt at full dosage for 1 month.

If anabolic minds will let me post nudes
For you guys I will and please feel free to ask questions and give me advise.

Should I use smaller weights and do more reps while I am on this cycle? I am just a little confused since it is a mild compound.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
After a Lot of thinking and reading I have started to use 11kt spray from prototype nutrion today and I have used mk677 from OL for about 2 month and will continue that for about a year

I am 24 years bf is about 11-13% I train in a 3 split program about 5 times per week weight is at 80kg and I am cutting up for the summer.

My cal intake is 2500 35% protein 35% carbs and 30% fat I eat clean and does not have many cheat meals.

The good stuff:
Mk677 20mg every night
11kt 50 sprays per day for 1 or 2 bottles

Pct:
Nolva is from PureRaws I am not totally sure about dosage? But I have it so I am ready.
With the nolva I will take alphamax xt at full dosage for 1 month.

If anabolic minds will let me post nudes
For you guys I will and please feel free to ask questions and give me advise.

Should I use smaller weights and do more reps while I am on this cycle? I am just a little confused since it is a mild compound.
No you shouldnt adjust training at all. At your age you should be going heavy as possible in 6-10 rep range.

Niclas Bruun

Awards
Okay thanks i have just read that when on cycle I should go light with lots of volume and back to heavy when i end cycle

Niclas Bruun

Awards
So I started out yesterday morning with 20 sprays to see if I got a bad reaction and it went smooth so I took the last 30 when I got home from work and went to the gym 1 hour later and had a very good workout. properly not because of the 11kt yet but I felt really good. So today I decided to take 50 sprays in the morning and I gotta say this stuff smells great Haha no perfume needed. About food yesterday I was at a party at my company and yeah I deffently eat more than 2500 kcal maby 3000-3300 but I dident drank any alcohol. So that was the cheet day of the week. "Max 1 per week and I try not to have one every week"

Niclas Bruun

Awards
So Today it is my weekly Weight day and it said 79,2kg so I am pleased yesterday I dident worked out I was working all day. But today I am going to train legs and will go for a run.

So far so good no sides but I don't think I can feel the 11kt yet. I just have to be patience. lol.

Can anybody tell me how I post pics? It says that my pics are too big

Niclas Bruun

Awards
So i am on day 6 and well i cant Feel anything yet but I hope something is going to happen soon.
From tomorrow I'm am going down to 2200 kcal with a macro at 40% protein 35% carbs and 25% fat to speed up the fat loss process a little and on Saturday and Sunday i Will take in some more carbs. That is proberly Going to gain me some water Weight on my Weight day "sunday" but we Will See

Niclas Bruun

Awards
Well i wont be opdating This log all the time if There aren't anyone who shows interest.
But the 11kt is deffently working I am a lot stronger I beat my PR. In bench with 10kg. it has helped with my stress and yesterday I ran 10km in one hour and this is the first time this year I have been running more than 2km.

But fat loss? Nope. Not enough but I will go down to 2100 kcal now and try to fast some days and go with some more cardio I will get shredded by the end of this cycle no matter what I takes!

Niclas Bruun

Awards
So 1 month in and well I love this stuff I am down to just under 78kg but I have put on some mass so I'm sure about I have lost more than 2kg bodyfat. I am starting to see new wanes and that is awesome! My endurance is a lot better. No sides at all. I just started to up my dose to 70 sprays per day and I still got over 50% left so I am excited to see how long I will come. But I am very pleased and satisfied and I will deffently reach my goal by the end of this cycle

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No you shouldnt adjust training at all. At your age you should be going heavy as possible in 6-10 rep range.
I disagree -but I'm too lazy to search for the recent studies that clearly show, that there is NO difference between going heavy with few reps vs. going moderate with more reps for hypertrophy.

Well i wont be opdating This log all the time if There aren't anyone who shows interest.
But the 11kt is deffently working I am a lot stronger I beat my PR. In bench with 10kg. it has helped with my stress and yesterday I ran 10km in one hour and this is the first time this year I have been running more than 2km.

But fat loss? Nope. Not enough but I will go down to 2100 kcal now and try to fast some days and go with some more cardio I will get shredded by the end of this cycle no matter what I takes!
Keep posting, many users are only watching but not commenting.
I have used mk677 from OL for about 2 month and will continue that for about a year
Will be interesting to see if you really can go for a year. My wild guess (and experience): Bloat and lowered insulin sensitivity, from prolonged use of Ibutamoren, will cut your cycle short. IMHO, 6 month is possible.
Nowadays I would use it 5 days on, 2 days off. Saw a bunch of guys doing it that way who supposedly got better results from it.
Also, check out Huperzine-A in conjunction with MK-677.

Mack19

Awards
I just bought two bottles from iconic I plan on running it for 8 weeks starting in the middle of June - so how much is 50 sprays in terms of mg and is that the recommended dose

Mack19

Awards
By the way I’ve been running mk677 since February plz keep posting I’m interested in your results

Niclas Bruun

Awards
I disagree -but I'm too lazy to search for the recent studies that clearly show, that there is NO difference between going heavy with few reps vs. going moderate with more reps for hypertrophy.

Keep posting, many users are only watching but not commenting.

Will be interesting to see if you really can go for a year. My wild guess (and experience): Bloat and lowered insulin sensitivity, from prolonged use of Ibutamoren, will cut your cycle short. IMHO, 6 month is possible.
Nowadays I would use it 5 days on, 2 days off. Saw a bunch of guys doing it that way who supposedly got better results from it.
Also, check out Huperzine-A in conjunction with MK-677.
Thanks for your answers i have been reading About taking mk677 as you mentioned and well i like your post and knowledge so yeah I am going to try that out. the huperzine-A also sounds promising maby I will try that in the future

Niclas Bruun

Awards
I just bought two bottles from iconic I plan on running it for 8 weeks starting in the middle of June - so how much is 50 sprays in terms of mg and is that the recommended dose
The one I use is 50 spray the recommended dose whis is 249 mgs 11-Ketotestosterone I just read that with androgens like this one you will need to up your dose a little for every 14 days to keep getting good results

Niclas Bruun

Awards
I will be posting a little more because some more interest in this log "it is just a little demotivating when there is no reply"
I know I have been jumping from diet to diet in a short time but I found one that worked for me to get pass my Plato of losing weight so the diet a
I have been running the last 2 weeks is 16/8 you know 16 hours fasting and 8 hours where I eat 2000-2100 kcal. This has stopped my strengths gains but my fat melts away very quickly.

The last 3 days I have been sick "man flu to the max" so no training no fasting I have just been trying to get some protein down and otherwise I have been eating whatever I want. But I feel a little better today and hopefully I can get back to the gym and my meal plan soon and kill it the last time on this cycle!

Niclas Bruun

Awards
Things have been ****ty my man flu took a long time to get away i was starting to feel fine this monday so im back to over 78kg and i look a little "flat" but i have been killing it since monday and i am back on track my workout yesterday was fuc**** crazy i have never been that aggresive in the gym before! So yea kind of a set back at a ****ty time but i will try to get back to where i was before the flu in the next week or so.

Sent from my SM-G925F using AnabolicMinds mobile app

Mack19

Awards
Glad to hear it - there’s nothing like having aggression and energy during a workout - do you think it’s from the 11-k or just from taking time off

Niclas Bruun

Awards
Deffently from the 11-kt i habe generally been more aggresive in the gym since i started but yesterday was just cracy. One problem i have is that the last 14 days or so i really have a hard time falling a sleep at night which really sucks i could really use some days with a lot of sleep. But if it is the 11-kt foult i cant sleep i dont know

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Deffently from the 11-kt i habe generally been more aggresive in the gym since i started but yesterday was just cracy. One problem i have is that the last 14 days or so i really have a hard time falling a sleep at night which really sucks i could really use some days with a lot of sleep. But if it is the 11-kt foult i cant sleep i dont know

MK gave me bad insomnia. After a month -or two it got better but sleep was cut short to only 5 hrs for as long as I took it. Weirdly enough, I felt refreshed after only 5hrs, normally I sleep between 8-10hrs.

Niclas Bruun

Awards
MK gave me bad insomnia. After a month -or two it got better but sleep was cut short to only 5 hrs for as long as I took it. Weirdly enough, I felt refreshed after only 5hrs, normally I sleep between 8-10hrs.
I alsow had some trouble in the beginnig but it is a long time i started taking it. But well it is about 14 days i started to go 2 days off 5 days on like you recomended do you think that can give me some trouble falling asleep?

Mack19

Awards
That’s strange because mk is suppose to help you fall into a deeper sleep and Ive read post of people taking 11-k are sleeping better also

Mack19

Awards
With the mk I wake up a little groggy but I’m fine after about 15 min - I lobe the stuff

Mack19

Awards
Your still young so maybe the GH boost is too much for your body idk

Niclas Bruun

Awards
Yea maby it is i dont know but i will keep going with the mk to the end of my pct and proberly longer if i get my sleep in check. If my sleep isent better by the end of the week i will order some melatonin.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I know for a fact MK677 cuts my sleep short by 1-2hrs. I do 5 days on and 2 days off type cycle. Everytime I skip a dose I sleep 2 hrs longer putting me to around 7-8.5hrs of sleep. I feel ok though so I think it's an advantage, more time out of my day!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mack19

Awards
You should look into somatozine by MA labs it’s mk with melatonin and a bunch of other goodies

Niclas Bruun

Awards
I know for a fact MK677 cuts my sleep short by 1-2hrs. I do 5 days on and 2 days off type cycle. Everytime I skip a dose I sleep 2 hrs longer putting me to around 7-8.5hrs of sleep. I feel ok though so I think it's an advantage, more time out of my day!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
It has also cut my sleep time down for about an hour but when i cant fall asleep then the advantage is gone. But maby its not the mk i really dont know. Time will tell

Niclas Bruun

Awards
Sorry i have been away so long my exam is this week and i have been busting my ass off. I have a few days left and well this stuff rocks i have never been looking this trimmed and hard and man i love all the new wanes. Does anyone have a sugestion hpw much nolva i should run and for how long? I will mix a good test booster with cortisol control into it and i have some other stuff to but i think it would be over kill.

Mack19

Awards
With a mild compound like 11kt you can take Weeks 1 & 2 - 20mg and weeks 3&4 - 10mg but I’m new at this so maybe someone can confirm this . If you can let me know how you make out in the next few weeks as I’ll be starting 11kt on Tuesday .thx

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry i have been away so long my exam is this week and i have been busting my ass off. I have a few days left and well this stuff rocks i have never been looking this trimmed and hard and man i love all the new wanes. Does anyone have a sugestion hpw much nolva i should run and for how long? I will mix a good test booster with cortisol control into it and i have some other stuff to but i think it would be over kill.
40/30/20 Should do.

Niclas Bruun

Awards
With a mild compound like 11kt you can take Weeks 1 & 2 - 20mg and weeks 3&4 - 10mg but I’m new at this so maybe someone can confirm this . If you can let me know how you make out in the next few weeks as I’ll be starting 11kt on Tuesday .thx
I will

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'sent that kind of agressive? Do you know if there is any change that nolva will show up on a drug test? Not an anabolic drug test but one for things like cocain
Nah, don't think so, will not show up.
Somewhat aggressive? Sure -but short.
IMHO, a PCT can't never be aggressive enough.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
99.9% of all drug tests for all employers do not test for steroids of any kind. Not only that, but non-scheduled drugs like Nolva are usually only tested for by WADA and equivalent agencies.

I’m fairly certain probation and other court ordered standard tests don’t either.

Niclas Bruun

Awards
99.9% of all drug tests for all employers do not test for steroids of any kind. Not only that, but non-scheduled drugs like Nolva are usually only tested for by WADA and equivalent agencies.

I’m fairly certain probation and other court ordered standard tests don’t either.
Yeah i just know that some chemicals can show up on a drug test like retalin can show up on amfetamin and revotril can show up on benzo and so on so i was just cunsurned that nolva could do the same thing

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No worries. Ya, luckily nothing hormonal gives false positives to my knowledge.

Niclas Bruun

Awards
About 2 weeks in pct i have been running nolva 25 mg per day with my test booster i feel fine nothing to report

Mack19

Awards
Thx for the update . I started just over two weeks ago and it’s been good so far

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Iron Legion 0
Supplements 8
Supplements 2
Supplement Auction 7
Anabolics 12