Invalid Link Removed
Alpha Male Cologne
*Ship date moved to 4/15*
Become the Alpha Male with our seductive colognes![]()
How do i cancel my orders?



Got 3 bottles of alpha drone and 3 bottles of 11 KT hope they're good

I bought alpha drone and the label ingredients on the back state that it contains 11-ketotestosterone and right underneath it lists the iupac for 3a androsterone? labels may have gone out wrong?
I bought alpha drone and the label ingredients on the back state that it contains 11-ketotestosterone and right underneath it lists the iupac for 3a androsterone? labels may have gone out wrong?
Yes! We have gotten emails regarding this and have fixed the issue. We had the 11K-Test changed during pre press and they made the same correction on the AlphaDrone for whatever reason. The active is Androsterone and there is absolutely NO 11K-Test in this product without a doubt. We apologize for this issue, unfortunately label printing can be a nightmare
I hope this isn't some cheap publicity stunt to bring more attention to AlphaDrone! (j/k)![]()
any press is good press.lol
thank you guys for responding. I find the scent tolerable compared to salvo
Tolerable? That's it! We were going for sexy.![]()
actually the fragrance has a nice almost cinnamon like opening with a little bit of a soapy dry down..non offensive. I could use this as an everyday fragrance
It really does have a nice after scent. It's amazing how many women compliment you when your "Alpha Scented"
We should probably warn the fellas on here that if they wear this to a club...well...we won't go there
Invalid Link Removed
AMINDS15 - 15% Off
or you walk into the wrong place and this happens
[video=youtube;nlGclIZV5JQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlGclIZV5JQ[/video]
actually the fragrance has a nice almost cinnamon like opening with a little bit of a soapy dry down..non offensive. I could use this as an everyday fragrance
Lanky! What happened to you, man? No thoughts or updates?
i also enjoyed the mono pump samples so far..i have not tried the 24 hour pump or the fat burner(cant remember the name)
Well thanks for the update, and the complements Lank! It's a humbling honor indeed to get kudos from an fraghead (aka: aroma snob.)
Androsterone gives an excellent fixed base note IMO. Relaxed but strong, very reminiscent of fine Indian sandalwood I think. It may counterbalance any potential aggressive reactions at lower amounts, if you're only using 1ml/d.
I really do not get any sandalwood notes from this one..just a strong cinnamon opening with a hint of bay rum..stays fairly linear..no olfactory fatigue. I do not really have any reference on what raw androsterone powder smells like..i hear it has a musk like odor. I thank you again for not making some cookie cutter generic dollar store generic mens fragrance or aquatic or 80s powerhouse fragrance or a cloying axe fragrance. I have probably spent a few thousand on niche fragrance samples alone not counting the full bottles of fragrances so I have a good reference for singular notes. it is a great hobby...just let me know what your favorite notes are and I will give you some sample recommendations that may spark your creativity with your next transdermal projects.
This is a whole new spectrum for me. I honestly can name the colognes that I have used
drakkar noir
Polo
Tommy H
Cool Water
Curve Cologne
when I was younger and my friends and I would walk thru jc penny or a department we would find some cheap stuff like canoe or brutt and spray the sh1t out of it on someone. lmao, my friend actually got a rash on the back of his neck from a cologne called tabu
"Immerse yourself in this sensual and alluring fragrance.- he was immersed alright
so I am looking forward to trying the 11 and several other creations
Haha, they don't call it Tabu for nothin' I guess! That's funny stuff, brings back memories of trying to pick up chicks in the summer with waaay too much Polo on, lol.
I remember Brutt too, a locker room favorite in High School. The football locker room always smelled like one of two things, moldy towels or Brutt aftershave, depending on if the trainers had washed that day or not.![]()
I will have to check my back reviews of fragrances on basenotes forum for a prominent juniper/pine note (penhalligons juniper sling was one)..I think come des garcons dover street market was another that you will really enjoy for a pine/juniper note(very wearable). for a amber note you may want to try itallian cypress by Tom Ford(smells like potent tree resin, reminds me of cyclohexanol). most of the offerings by niche designer john kerosene have a prominent amber note .I get most of my samples from luckyscent and one other website I cant remember right now. i just purchased some androsterone and epiandrosterone powder to tinker with![]()
That Italian Cypress sounds good! I love sharp camphoraceous notes stacked with evergreen mid-bases. I tried to incorporate that high 1,8-Cineole var. Bay Oil (which ironically has great unintended TD properties) with the musk of the phero, to spice up that heavy initial herbaceous impression. But thanks for the tips and brands. I will certainly consider your suggestions for future improvements.
And the resinous stuff, I love the sweet cinnamic/vanilla musk of Peru Balsam, but never had much luck putting it in a formula. It's getting tough to find a quality source too (at least on my budget, lol.) And the problem with Amber is that it's just so variable from lot to lot even from the same source, making it risky to use IMO plus some folks don't care for it.
Smith,
This isn't something many people take the time to consider. It seems like a foo-foo aspect. As a pharmaceutical chemist I never gave much thought to essential constituents as medicinals either, but in the last few years I've realized there are real powers in aroma. Man power! Not that girly stuff.![]()
after reading a little more, i totally agree. If you have a pleasant smell or put on a product that delivers a nice fragrant smell, will your mood be better? I do believe so. Colors are used to help change or set the mood, smells play a big part as well.
Food for example, who is going to eat a rotten steak?
Yes, exactly! Reality is subjective, and constructed from environmental detections. Whether feeling suspense watching an action flick, attraction to a pleasant fragrance, or repulsion from biting into a rotten steak, the mind doesn't distinguish a difference. The physiologically effects are equally real, so why neglect smell? The human nose works like a mass-spectroscoper. It can analyze and discern millions of different molecules simultaneously, with an detection threshold of 1 part per billion in some cases. Odors and pheromones found in fragrances are surely part of a deeper, primal communication pathway, which is how an organism naturally sized up possible mates and opponents before other standard communication forms existed. So yeah, smell can generate a real response that alters mood for sure.
That Italian Cypress sounds good! I love sharp camphoraceous notes stacked with evergreen mid-bases. I tried to incorporate that high 1,8-Cineole var. Bay Oil (which ironically has great unintended TD properties) with the musk of the phero, to spice up that heavy initial herbaceous impression. But thanks for the tips and brands. I will certainly consider your suggestions for future improvements.
And the resinous stuff, I love the sweet cinnamic/vanilla musk of Peru Balsam, but never had much luck putting it in a formula. It's getting tough to find a quality source too (at least on my budget, lol.) And the problem with Amber is that it's just so variable from lot to lot even from the same source, making it risky to use IMO plus some folks don't care for it.
Smith,
This isn't something many people take the time to consider. It seems like a foo-foo aspect. As a pharmaceutical chemist I never gave much thought to essential constituents as medicinals either, but in the last few years I've realized there are real powers in aroma. Man power! Not that girly stuff.![]()
This is a whole new spectrum for me. I honestly can name the colognes that I have used
drakkar noir
Polo
Tommy H
Cool Water
Curve Cologne
when I was younger and my friends and I would walk thru jc penny or a department we would find some cheap stuff like canoe or brutt and spray the sh1t out of it on someone. lmao, my friend actually got a rash on the back of his neck from a cologne called tabu
"Immerse yourself in this sensual and alluring fragrance.- he was immersed alright
so I am looking forward to trying the 11 and several other creations