11 oxo vs 11kt

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I was reading up on brawn nutrition 11 andro being the same as 11 oxo, it appeals to me as a cortisol blocker with added fat loss and muscle hardener and no pct needed up to around 300mg per day.

Is this totally different to 11kt that other guys on different forums have mentioned together? Bit confused

Could it be ran alongside dermacrine which I have right now or is the dermacrine not needed. Thanks for any info guys.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have never ran 11 oxo but i was very pleased with results of ultra 11 11kt.

and yes regardless of which one you choose dermacrine is a great addition.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Was always under the impression 11kt is just used as the transdermal , 11oxo oral form but still are same?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
i have never ran 11 oxo but i was very pleased with results of ultra 11 11kt.

and yes regardless of which one you choose dermacrine is a great addition.
So I've heard 11oxo is the precursor to 11kt and doses of 300mg per day should not be suppressive although an otc pct should suffice. I also have dermacrine and sustain alpha here. Should I do 11oxo 300mg alongside dermacrine and then sustain alpha when the run finishes?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
300 per day of OXO will not produce much effect. typical doses users run is 900 per day.

11kt is stronger and wont require such a big dose.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Both have low bioavailability, but 11-OXO needs to go through a one step conversion to 11-KT needing a larger dose: 900-1200mg. It was never cost effective. 11-KT being active on its own, and in a transdermal carrier for increased absorption, will be more effective. 100-250mg seems to be the sweet spot.

Alternatively, Alpha-7 would be a solid replacement for 11-OXO/KT. 11-KT isn't very anabolic. No more than Androsterone IMO. And 7-KT works via the same mechanism as 11-KT for controlling cortisol.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Both have low bioavailability, but 11-OXO needs to go through a one step conversion to 11-KT needing a larger dose: 900-1200mg. It was never cost effective. 11-KT being active on its own, and in a transdermal carrier for increased absorption, will be more effective. 100-250mg seems to be the sweet spot.

Alternatively, Alpha-7 would be a solid replacement for 11-OXO/KT. 11-KT isn't very anabolic. No more than Androsterone IMO. And 7-KT works via the same mechanism as 11-KT for controlling cortisol.
And can dermacrine be ran with either of those supps?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And can dermacrine be ran with either of those supps?
yes, it would be a nice addition, imo.

ultra eleven is 11kt dosed at 200mg in a transdermal, which for me was a perfect dose, i was very satisfied with my results....if you decide to run ultra eleven and dermacrine feel free to ask me any questions you might have either here in this thread or by PM.

oh yes, make sure and use my code THEBIGT to get the 20% off at iconic formulations...code is good site wide and is also good at iron legion.

good luck!!!