Anyone used/ran it?

good to go?

ingredients seems good with 11-oxo, an AI and DHB for absorption

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say its seriously underused for a oral 11-oxo product.

Its only 150mg total in a 3 cap serving. No idea how much 11-oxo. Probably only 75 to 100mg

You need 300 to 800mg of oral 11-oxo to be effective.

11-oxo is more effective and better absorbed transdermally.

Orally, even with DHB its going to need higher dosages.

U

UNbuff

Awards
I would say its seriously underused for a oral 11-oxo product.

Its only 150mg total in a 3 cap serving. No idea how much 11-oxo. Probably only 75 to 100mg

You need 300 to 800mg of oral 11-oxo to be effective.

11-oxo is more effective and better absorbed transdermally.

Orally, even with DHB its going to need higher dosages.

Its been years since the ergopharm stuff was hot, and you reminded me about the high dosing it needed

cheers

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Agreed, I believe the product will work, you will just need to dose it so high it essentially becomes unaffordable.

I remember back when I was with Ergo and we had oral 11-OXO I was dosing at 10 caps per day I believe, and only then did I truly notice some body comp changes.

-Spaz

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed, I believe the product will work, you will just need to dose it so high it essentially becomes unaffordable.

I remember back when I was with Ergo and we had oral 11-OXO I was dosing at 10 caps per day I believe, and only then did I truly notice some body comp changes.

-Spaz

Argghhh!! 11-OXO was magic with me. I was dosing it high but I totally leaned out and recomped on that bad boy. Loved it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i love 11oxo .. but better options out there .. i dont think its worth the price for that dosage.

aren't there bunch of co. that have 11-KT ? which is suppose to be more effective ?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i love 11oxo .. but better options out there .. i dont think its worth the price for that dosage.

aren't there bunch of co. that have 11-KT ? which is suppose to be more effective ?
I bought the capped version of the 11-KT from Nutra and used 2-3 bottles, and it did lean me out but for some reason noticed more on 11-OXO at high doses.

U

UNbuff

Awards
So is 11-keto the next best thing to 11oxo?

After something similar to 11oxo... im not worried about the money, its a compound that is mild on suppression which is why I wanted to try it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

After something similar to 11oxo... im not worried about the money, its a compound that is mild on suppression which is why I wanted to try it.
Thats what they since 11-ketotestosterone is active without conversion, is incapable of aromatization, and activates the androgen receptor.

I havent tried it , i did love 11oxo originally.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards

11-Keto is better - no enzymatic conversion needed, it is active on it's own. Also needs a lower dosage because of that. (Basically what GQdL just said :D)

I'm using 4ml of OL's 11-KT right now (250mg total, IIRC - applied around noon) - started March 7th.

U

UNbuff

Awards
11-Keto is better - no enzymatic conversion needed, it is active on it's own. Also needs a lower dosage because of that. (Basically what GQdL just said :D)

I'm using 4ml of OL's 11-KT right now (250mg total, IIRC - applied around noon) - started March 7th.
what pct are you running?

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Whats the best11-kt on the market now that is reasonably priced?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
what pct are you running?
Like Alan1 mentioned, I'm on TRT now - so, none. But if I wasn't, even though everybody and their brother (who could be named Patrick Arnold) says and has shown by some blood work that 11KT is minimally suppressive - I'd still do at least 4 weeks of Clomid at 25mg (and obviously, frequent blood work is best). Unless you are one of those hyper-responders who has side effects from even 25mg of Clomiphene - I see no downside to being careful after using even 11-KT. Clomid has been around since the 60's and is given to women in much higher dosages and for way longer periods of time - without problems. But that's me.

E

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
11-KT and 11-OXO orally are about the same with 11-OXO probably being better to be honest.

2Burnt

Awards

-Spaz
Miss that

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a prop blend of armistane and maybe a dusting of 11-oxo? Who really knows in these prop blends
I emailed hardcore but never got a reply....