11 Month Contest Prep after 3 years off

bw31

Awards
I had to take a few years off to get my life settled down. I'm a bit older and more finically secure now. I'm also a lot less stressed and I'm actually feeling a passion for the sport again. At my biggest I was 280lbs with abs and dieted I was 230 on stage totally peeled. I currently sit around 240lbs with slight abs(assuming 13-15%). I would like to get back on stage in 11 months at over 230lbs. I've been off of gear for over 3 years now and have been training much very little over those 3 years. Things are about to get wild! I will post up my planned cycle and maybe even some of my training routine shortly. I have a lot of experience with AAS, growth, slin, pretty much every type of supplement and high volume/high intensity training so if anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Heck yea I'm in. Get those pics up man.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oooohhh this looks fun. Hope you really keep it updated op!

bw31

Awards
Well fellas I'm just over 11 months out. I'm taking quite some time to get my muscles back into the shape they need to be in just to complete a training session. My volume in my past was insane and I'm going to need to get my joints and connective tissues use to all the movement and stress before I start gearing up. Will be starting low dose sero or a moderate dose generic gh in the next 30days. Going to pin 400mg a week test until the gh starts, then will likely up the test to 700, then 1000 then 1200 over the next few months. I have my gear figured out pretty well so it's just a matter of getting all the dots to connect and straighten out the daily routine at this point.

bw31

Awards
Well it has begun... I'm down to about 230lbs around 10-11%. The gh starts this week and the test dose is getting bumped up. Next week I will likely add in a low dose of NPP and tren, around 400mg of each. I find that with hgh, using multiple compounds is much more effective.

700mg test
3-4iu hgh a day(3 off days, 4 training days)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
you taking and before/after pics? probably going to be a great transformation. if not to post, i'd at least do them for personal record

Johan71

Awards
Hope to see some pics from the stage with a big trophy.

bw31

Awards
Just waiting for the NPP and Tren to be ready. Upping the test to 1050mg/week(300mg/ml 1cc EOD) and adding in tren at 525mg/week (100mg/ml 1.5cc EOD) and npp at 350mg/week (100mg/ml 1cc eod). I will switch the dosing around as needed depending on side effects and how I feel after trying the NPP. and Tren together.

bw31

Awards
I do use caber and an ai throughout my cycles as needed.

Still running 700mg test a week and 3iu gh a day. After about a week of 4iu a day I felt it in my hands so I'm staying steady at 3iu for another few weeks.

bw31

Awards
So far my results, with the test really just starting to kick in...
Went from 228lbs at around 12% to 236lbs around 9%.

Diet has been on point. Slowly ramping up carbs as I grow. Currently eating approximately 325-350g protein, 250-300g carbs, and minimal fats (all fats coming from steak and eggs). Would like to up the carbs to the 400-450 range over the next 3 weeks once I start tren. Then hopefully into the 550-600 range within the next 2 months as I grow and my body can use more fuel without gaining fat.

Tren and NPP should be here in the next 10 days!!

4 week results:
+8lbs
-3% bodyfat

Goals for the next 6 weeks are:
+14lbs
-1% bodyfat

bw31

Awards
Nice to have you!

Btw guys, I do have a lot of experience. I've won NPC shows, nationally ranked in strong man, 1800+ power lifting total... if anyone has questions, ask away!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have a question. Can you post some videos of your lifts or something? It sounds like you have some very impressive stats. Would love to see some.

bw31

Awards
I have a question. Can you post some videos of your lifts or something? It sounds like you have some very impressive stats. Would love to see some.
I'll pm you my YouTube channel. I prefer to remain anonymous on here for legal reasons.

bw31

Awards
Well, I'm leaning up well. Grabbed some cheat meals with my best friend, who is becoming one of the bigger names in prep coaching in my region. He believes I should do another show in the fall(NPC mid Atlantic Grand Prix) or spring (NPC Pittsburgh) and then a national level show next year. I'm thinking about maybe getting back into things full swing soon and seeing where it takes me. I'm in a mixed mindset right now whether I should absolutely freak out(slin, high dose hgh, igf, orals, lots of tren) or if I should keep taking things slow. I'll be sure to update as I change things up or add things into my cycle. Keep on crushing it fellas!

Johan71

Awards
Thanks, nice pics and a real impressive physic.
Hope you'll achieve your goals for the upcoming events.
Looking forward to hear about your progress.
Good luck.

Johan

bw31

Awards
Noticeable strength and mass gains this week. Test must be fully kicked in!! 243lbs lean!

bw31

Awards
Haven't started anything but the test and hgh at this point. The Tren and NPP should be to me Tuesday or Wednesday, at which point I will start at 525 (150eod). After 6-8 weeks on the 19-nors I will probably cut the dose back and throw in an oral to keep the weight coming.

bw31

Awards
Anyone have any experience or could anyone send me a link to any good info on syntholing calves? Terrible genetics for my calves always makes me mad wearing shorts. Yes I know synthol is "bad" and "fake" or whatever but it worked out well when I had to even out my biceps after a slight tear in my left had then over 1.5" different on size. Just need some info not asking for anything negative.

bw31

Awards
Strength is up a bunch this week. Test is definitely kicked in. Weight is still in the 245-250 range.

bw31

Awards
251 today. Maintain low bodyfat. Vascularity is absolutely insane. Currently running about 1g test. Giving it another week or two before my weight levels out then the NPP and tren are going to be added in. I am going to do 700 NPP and 350 trenfor the first 6 weeks then switch to 700 tren and 350 NPP per week for 6 weeks. So basically 12 weeks of NPP and tren. Probably going to throw anadrol and/or dbol in at the end. Hopefully I'll be up to 275 in the next few months.

Question...
I'm going to up my hgh from 3iu to 6iu per day(3iu twice a day). I typically do not eat carbs within 2 hours of taking hgh. I wake up, take 30g isolate protein, bang the hgh, wait an hour, eat 9 egg whites and 3 whole eggs. Wait an hour. Eat a meal that is about 30protein and 100 carbs.. I then eat 35-50protein and 60-80 carbs every 2 hours.

When I bang the 2nd 3iu pin? Also, do carbs really mess up the release of hgh?

bw31

Awards
Fellas I'm going to share with you all a bit of my training this weekend when I get some time to type it all up. If anyone needs ideas for training programs be sure to check back this weekend.

I'm back up to pretty much where I was after I did my first show(215 stage weight). I packed on 10-15lbs of stage weight in about 6 months between my shows. Seeing as how I've been off for so long I don't see any problem putting on another 25lbs of pure muscle before I start cutting. I'd like to be about 240 on stage. Will either compete late late this year or in the spring, depending on how things go the next few months. There's no way I'm going to compete until I know I will take the overall at a pretty big show.

bw31

Awards
Here's what I did last week:
M-chest/triceps
Bench, incline bench, cable flies, skull crushers, cable push downs, 1 arm extensions-4 sets of 12
dumbbell flies 8sets of 12
T-back/shoulders/biceps
W-legs
T-chest/back
F-shoulders/arms
S-off
S-legs

All workouts this week were 4x12 dynamic training, about 30 working sets per workout.

bw31

Awards
I figured I'd share normal daily Intake lot...
Meal 1: 10am-Isolate shake
Meal 2:1130am- 10 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 3 cups cereal
Meals 3-7: 1,3,5,7,9pm- 6-8oz chicken, 1 cup rice
Pre workout: 11:15pm- isolate shake
Intra workout: 1130pm- 50g Gatorade, bcaas, aminos
Post workout: 1245am- isolate shake
Post workout 2: 1:00am - 100gcarbs, 50g protein mass gainer
Last Meal: eggs, chicken, or beef

bw31

Awards
Weight is about 240. Bodyfat can't be any higher than 6-8%. I'm really really lean. I look how I looked about a month out, except about 15-20lbs smaller. I need to stay this lean and get to about 265, then I would be ready for another big NPC show...

Still haven't added tren or NPP, simply because I feel I'm doing well without it. Well unfortunately I don't think I'm going to stay this lean while trying to bulk unless I up the gh and add in some tren. So this upcoming Sunday I'm going to add 300tren and 600npp and up the gh to 4.5iu on off days, 6iu on training days.