11-KT with SARMS / Good idea or bad?

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Would they work synergistically together or would they somewhat be redundant? I was thinking about something like:

Rad 140 weeks 1-4
LGD4033 weeks 1-10
11-KT weeks 1-10

Still working out dosages. Thoughts?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Would they work synergistically together or would they somewhat be redundant? I was thinking about something like:

Rad 140 weeks 1-4
LGD4033 weeks 1-10
11-KT weeks 1-10

Still working out dosages. Thoughts?
Those compounds should work great together The RAD wil be your kicker. LGD will giive you lean steady gains throughout and 11-KT will be your finisher. I would not run 11-KT for 10 weeks. I have used both 11-KT and 11-oxo (Adrenosterone) and I suggest keeping that compound to a max. of 6-8 weeks. In the end, it's personal preference. The 11-KT should give you a bit of an androgenic kick, similar to a "Test base" product but I would definitely have some Dermacrine or 4-Andro on tap for that cycle to help with any lethargy you might feel. I've used all of these compounds before and I know how I respond to them.

I will be running a very similar cycle starting Sept. 1st (for 9 weeks) and this is what it will look like....

Dermacrine: 2-2-2-2-0-0-0-0-0
4-Andro: 220-220-220-220-330-330-330-330-330
Rad-140: 12-12-12-12 (I may use 16mg for the last 2 weeks)
LGD-4033: 8-8-8-12-12-12-16-16-16
11-KT: 0-0-0-0-1.5-1.5-1.5-2.0-2.0 (dose in ml per day @ 85mg/ml)

As far as your doses go...here are some suggestions. Obviously dosing will depend on manufacturer and the amount of active ingredient per capsule. I have OL brand SARMs so my doses are based upon that.

Rad-140: 12mg is a solid dose. You may be able to go up to 16 if it doesn't make you feel lethargic.
LGD: 8-12mg will be enough for 10 weeks. Start where you're comfortable & adjust up as you see fit. You could start @ 4mg.
11KT: I tell people to start low & adjust up according to results. 1ml/day is the lowest dose I would use. 1.5-2 ml/day is nice.

Make sure you use a quality cycle support product as well.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice advice ;)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I'll be adding 11-KT to my next Osta cut.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
still not sold on rad yet, but agree with everyones advice

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Toren have you ran 4andro? If so what brand? I have tried two kinds only and it didn't work as I expected (as far as fighting lethargy that is)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I'll be adding 11-KT to my next Osta cut.
They work well together but after 8 weeks on cycle (7 weeks for11-KT), I was ready to be done. I think Dermacrine would have been a nice addition to that cycle. I did tank my Estrogen in the beginning of the cycle (with Formestane) so that may have been a contributing factor to my overall feel.

still not sold on rad yet, but agree with everyones advice
Agreed. I actually ran RAD as a finisher on my last cycle. I ran it for ~ 25- 30 days @ 8-12mg and I was not overly impressed. 3 pumps per day of Dermacrine and I had zero issues with lethargy. I'm hoping it will work better as a kicker when my receptors are fresh and my motivation is higher for them gains.

Toren have you ran 4andro? If so what brand? I have tried two kinds only and it didn't work as I expected (as far as fighting lethargy that is)

I actually haven't tried any of the new Andro products so I guess that will technically be my first go at these enhanced DHEAs. I will be using OL UK for the 4-Andro. I've seen the same reports from various users, where 4-Andro did nothing for lethargy. In that case, I think Dermacrine would be a great addition (on top of the 4-Andro). Even though only a small % converts to Test, the neuro-stimulatory effect of DHEA, DHEA-S and Pregnenolone can pretty good.

I didn't have any lethargy issues with the other compounds, so I think the 4-Andro will just be a small bonus of Test for my body. The Dermacrine will do as it always does.

What were you cycling when you were using 4-Andro as your base? Do you normally feel lethargic on cycle?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
They work well together but after 8 weeks on cycle (7 weeks for11-KT), I was ready to be done. I think Dermacrine would have been a nice addition to that cycle. I did tank my Estrogen in the beginning of the cycle (with Formestane) so that may have been a contributing factor to my overall feel.

Agreed. I actually ran RAD as a finisher on my last cycle. I ran it for ~ 25- 30 days @ 8-12mg and I was not overly impressed. 3 pumps per day of Dermacrine and I had zero issues with lethargy. I'm hoping it will work better as a kicker when my receptors are fresh and my motivation is higher for them gains.

I actually haven't tried any of the new Andro products so I guess that will technically be my first go at these enhanced DHEAs. I will be using OL UK for the 4-Andro. I've seen the same reports from various users, where 4-Andro did nothing for lethargy. In that case, I think Dermacrine would be a great addition (on top of the 4-Andro). Even though only a small % converts to Test, the neuro-stimulatory effect of DHEA, DHEA-S and Pregnenolone can pretty good.

I didn't have any lethargy issues with the other compounds, so I think the 4-Andro will just be a small bonus of Test for my body. The Dermacrine will do as it always does.

What were you cycling when you were using 4-Andro as your base? Do you normally feel lethargic on cycle?
I always run trest as my base. At one point I did a switch from dermacrine to 4ad and saw the drop off immediately. It was a bridge from Osta to 1andro&epiandro. Either way I'm not totally sold on the "new" delivery system. I might just stick to good ol plain dermacrine for light sarm cycles and use trest for suppressive heavy cycles.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

TucanD

Awards
Going osta, epiandro and 11-kt for my summer cycle starting soon. Also have dermacrine on hand. Don't know how the other sarms are, but without a test base I felt like death after week 5-6 on osta...same these guys said, make sure you have something on hand so you can enjoy your cycle

Sent from my iPhone using AnabolicMinds mobile app

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Sorry, forgot to mention that I'll be using Dermacrine just like I did with this last Osta run. I did 2 pumps AM, 2 pumps PM and felt great. I could probably try to whittle that down to 3 or 2, but I'm not that hard up to penny pinch :D AAMF, I'll be trying just Dermacrine as a base for my LGD cycle in August as well.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't even know Dermacrine was still around. May grab some. Same old formula?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I always run trest as my base. At one point I did a switch from dermacrine to 4ad and saw the drop off immediately. It was a bridge from Osta to 1andro&epiandro. Either way I'm not totally sold on the "new" delivery system. I might just stick to good ol plain dermacrine for light sarm cycles and use trest for suppressive heavy cycles.

That sounds like a good plan. I've used Dermacrine as a base for many different cycles and stacks and it never lets me down.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, forgot to mention that I'll be using Dermacrine just like I did with this last Osta run. I did 2 pumps AM, 2 pumps PM and felt great. I could probably try to whittle that down to 3 or 2, but I'm not that hard up to penny pinch :D AAMF, I'll be trying just Dermacrine as a base for my LGD cycle in August as well.
I've never had to go above 4 pumps of Dermacrine ED. That stuff works nicely for me.

On my last LGD run that I mentioned, I used Dermacrine at only 1-2 pumps ED and I felt great on cycle from start to finish. I probably didn't even need it but I had it, so why not.

I think you will enjoy that cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 20
Anabolics 19
NYCFITOVER40 PES 0
thatguy28 Anabolics 20