11-kt stacked with rad?

I

Infiknite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking to try 11-kt and am thinking about stacking it with rad.

Anyone try this before? looking at 6 weeks max.
Hows 11-kt on the joints + suppression?

Thanks.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I'm curious on the results and sides of a cycle this too.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
suppression on 11-keto is pretty minimal, it's also really easy on sides! shouldn't have any issues with joints

I'm not familiar with Rad, but 11-keto should be good to go...it's actually quite androgenic

I

Infiknite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Androgenic enough to fight off lethargy on rad or would you stack something like dermacrine?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Androgenic enough to fight off lethargy on rad or would you stack something like dermacrine?
Rad actually gives energy and a mood lift to most. But it does not convert to E and will suppress your T production. So adding Dermacrine or 4-Andro would be a wise thing to do. 11-kt won't convert to E either.

Last edited:
I

Infiknite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Rad actually gives energy and a mood lift to most. But it does not convert to E and will suppress your T production. So adding Dermacrine or 4-Andro would be a wise thing to do. 11-kt won't convert to E either (I think).
Rad does that to me for the first couple weeks then I feel terrible. Maybe I'll have to try it with a base.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Rad does that to me for the first couple weeks then I feel terrible. Maybe I'll have to try it with a base.
Yep, sounds like a low E issue (obviously just guesstimating here). But a base product won't hurt.

Last edited:
Chair47

Chair47

Awards
I have stacked 11oxo(11kt precursor) at 1200mg with androhard and s23 on a test base.

11kt makes sense if you are trying to recomp or gain during a deficit. It interferes with glucocorticoids aka catabolic steroids.

If you where looking to make it a test base, forget about it. Try dermacine, HCG, gonaderelin, dhea, 4andro, MENT, or if you have access, test.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have stacked 11oxo(11kt precursor) at 1200mg with androhard and s23 on a test base.

11kt makes sense if you are trying to recomp or gain during a deficit. It interferes with glucocorticoids aka catabolic steroids.

If you where looking to make it a test base, forget about it. Try dermacine, HCG, gonaderelin, dhea, 4andro, MENT, or if you have access, test.
Thanks for the dermacrine love.