11-KT, Alphadrone Topicals.....lets do this!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First of huge shoutout to NutraChem and the people over at Nutraceutical innovations for letting me log these top of the line products.

A but about me

Age - 26
Height - 5'9
Weight - 195

Bench - 300
Squat - 385
DL- 520

So in december I was 155lbs, so Ive put on a lot of weight since then. Alot of muscle, strength is twice as high but also some fat and Its time to get rid of it.

My biggest issue right now is that in the process of gaining my weight I ate alot of garbage, I exercised a lot too so the fat gain wasnt crazy BUT..... i honestly feel like I am addicted to crap food right now. I get soooo hungry all the time and If I do get somethign bad I jsut go all out and binge, like 10k cals and just lay around and feel like ****...........SOOOO along with these products I will be doingmy best to chagne my habits. I am a creature of habit and need to get back to good habits.

I always have trained hard and plan to do no differently throughout this log

Training split usually is

Chest/back
Shoulders/arms/abs
Legs
Repeat

if something is sore I wont train it and pair it with something that feels good so my training is very instinctive but when I can I try to stick to those splits

What im most excited about is to see how the cortisol suppressing effects of 11-kt effect my stomach and love handle area, even when im very lean these just dont look good and I think its due to high stress and cortisol.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First impression applying these products is that the smell is strong. I dont hate it but dont love it either. All good though no complaints. It drys fast as well.

I am doing one "serving" in teh morning and one pre workout.

Only thing i noticed today was a bit more aggression but this may have just been me being pissed at myself for binging on cookies and ice cream earlier that day :-(

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Chris and hulk beat me here! Figures. They're on BX and I didn't take any today. :)

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
First impression applying these products is that the smell is strong. I dont hate it but dont love it either. All good though no complaints. It drys fast as well.

Only thing i noticed today was a bit more aggression but this may have just been me being pissed at myself for binging on cookies and ice cream earlier that day :-(
Nah, don't blame yourself. Ice cream is ice cream, so what! That's nothing to get upset about. It's the AlphaDrone for sure promoting the attitude. Spay some more on and count how many random people you scream at tomorrow. :)

But YOU WILL learn to master it! And you will convert the chaotic aggression into focused power. ;)

And as far as the smell, it doesn't keep smelling too strong once one gets used to it. Just at first usually, so hang in there..

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

Nah, don't blame yourself. Ice cream is ice cream, so what! That's nothing to get upset about. It's the AlphaDrone for sure promoting the attitude. Spay some more on and count how many random people you scream at tomorrow. :)

But YOU WILL learn to master it! And you will convert the chaotic aggression into focused power. ;)

And as far as the smell, it doesn't keep smelling too strong once one gets used to it. Just at first usually, so hang in there..
the smell during the first few days is a little strong, but as you continue to use, it will diminish a bit.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
the smell during the first few days is a little strong, but as you continue to use, it will diminish a bit.
I did not like the smell of the finished product on the first day that I evaluated it. And I designed it! But the next day i wondered what I was thinking the day before because I liked it again, lol. From there it just smells better and better each day for some reason, maybe resulting from positive reinforcement or vomeronasal recruitment.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I did not like the smell of the finished product on the first day that I evaluated it. And I designed it! But the next day i wondered what I was thinking the day before because I liked it again, lol. From there it just smells better and better each day for some reason, maybe resulting from positive reinforcement or vomeronasal recruitment.
I love the smell of it! And the name of the smell too lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
said it before and will say it again, I was extremely surprised. great product