11 ketotestosterone Injectable!

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
I successfully found a raw source for 11 ketotestosterone which I am definitely happy about! For some reason the 11 position substituted steroids intrigue me with the cortisol pathway modulation properties they exhibit.

The price is almost as high as methenolone which sucks but I am happy I found this at all. Question is does anyone have any information on injectable 11KT? I searched a couple of forums with no luck at all but I'm hoping somewhere someone has some information?

The same supplier also has hexadrone raws which is interesting. It's just 6alpha chlorinated testosterone which is indeed intriguing due to the fact that position is where 6a/6b hydroxylation occurs via p450 and so therefore it had enough metabolic resistance to be orally active! Doses for oral need to be very high but I would imagine this is actually a decently potent compound when used as an injectable?

I am seriously considering brewing both of these compounds but the only downside is both have no ester so either I have to make suspension or I could turn them into Acetate which is easy and straightforward to do? I'll probably go with the latter because I am not a fan of suspensions although frequency of administration isn't a problem so I definitely could?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Never seen them in Injectable form.

Honestly I don't know too much about adding in a ace ester or how that's even done. But I'm just chiming in so I can get notifications in case someone is gonna teach some chemistry in here chemistry 🧪⚗💪

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Never seen them in Injectable form.

Honestly I don't know too much about adding in a ace ester or how that's even done. But I'm just chiming in so I can get notifications in case someone is gonna teach some chemistry in here chemistry 🧪⚗💪
You would perform esterfication using either acetic anhydride or glacial acetic acid after you perform a dehydrogenation of the 17b position to add an acetate ester to the 17b position. I will have to look up which ester would be easiest and the acetate will depend on if I need acetic anhydride or not seeing as how it's a tightly regulated chemical due to it being used in methamphetamine synthesis along with creating diacetylmorphine (Heroin).

I know acetate should be easier then for instance then cypionate. Enanthate is a long procedure I know that it has to be held in reflux for like 24 hours but it depends on the base steroid?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You don't have to dehydrogenate the hydroxyl group. You do need to add a catalytic amount of acid and carefully control the temperature otherwise you're going to end up with a ball of goo that's nearly impossible to purify.

It's also probably not necessary. If the base forms have good solubility in BA or BB you don't need to make a suspension. You can just brew it like you would an esterified steroid.

At least that what I heard from some guy one time... 🤷‍♂️😇

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
You don't have to dehydrogenate the hydroxyl group. You do need to add a catalytic amount of acid and carefully control the temperature otherwise you're going to end up with a ball of goo that's nearly impossible to purify.

It's also probably not necessary. If the base forms have good solubility in BA or BB you don't need to make a suspension. You can just brew it like you would an esterified steroid.

From what I have seen atleast for the acetate is either acetic anhydride, anhydrous acetic acid, or sodium acetate with some catalytic agent that does perform a dehydrogenation because the bonds are oxygen to carbon split to double bond oxygen and a methyl! There absolutely is a dehydrogenation that takes place during the reaction. It's done simultaneously as the esterfication but it must occur during the reaction. In fact the acetic anhydride carries the methyl groups three hydrogen so literally there is a full dehydrogenation that must take place!

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards

Obviously I wasn't saying that the dehydrogenation was a separate step altogether obviously it needs to happen with the esterfication because of outer valence requirements.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
And I thought @Hyde Was smart Jesus Christ @mTOR25 you're a damn genius

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
From what I have seen atleast for the acetate is either acetic anhydride, anhydrous acetic acid, or sodium acetate with some catalytic agent that does perform a dehydrogenation because the bonds are oxygen to carbon split to double bond oxygen and a methyl! There absolutely is a dehydrogenation that takes place during the reaction. It's done simultaneously as the esterfication but it must occur during the reaction. In fact the acetic anhydride carries the methyl groups three hydrogen so literally there is a full dehydrogenation that must take place!
The way you put it at first, I thought you were thinking of the dehydrogenation as a separate step. Yes, it happens as part of the reaction and is why you usually need to catalyze the reaction with a hydrogen donor.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Another issue you'd run into at the benchtop level is that esterifications rarely go to completion. So, if you want a pure result, you'll have to do column chromatography and you're going to lose material in the process.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And I thought @Hyde Was smart Jesus Christ @mTOR25 you're a damn genius
I’m just here because someone said injectable Hex & 11kt

Hex’s problem was oral bioavailability - you had to eat so much for weak, drier Halodrol-like results. I have a feeling if someone could pin 100mg daily, it would be another story.

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
OK so I placed the order so I'm definitely doing this but after looking at the procedures and yields of esterfication I decided that frequency of injections doesn't bother me enough to need to do this. I majored in mathematics not chemistry and although I do perform some amateur chemistry here and there and I have a home lab currently sitting in Rubbermaid containers. I mean honestly this is a super easy procedure to do so it's definitely easily in my capabilities but just not really worth my time and effort plus with my skills yields will be at most 70% probably maybe 75% depending?

I decided best bet is to make an oil based no ester injectable. The half life of 11oxotestosterone is I'm assuming pretty close to Testosterone but my limited searching I couldn't find it yet. I will have to perform several injections per day but I'll be doing these subq so doesn't really matter much to me.

I am a bit concerned that this source seems to have alot of the 11kt which is weird because I was under the impression that the precursors were no longer commercially available but this source seems confident? It's a Chinese source obviously lol so I might have to fork over the extra money to send for a lab test?

The 6a chlorinated testosterone I will hold off on that until my next cycle which won't be for a while. I have like 6 weeks left of my current cycle and then my plan is to use the 11KT in my cruise as a sort of bridge cycle I guess?

This will be my cruise phase regimen - Testosterone E 125mg EW, 11-oxo-testosterone NE (I have no clue maybe start at 25mg ED?), and for the final 4 weeks of cruising plus first two weeks back on cycle IGF1-LR3 40ug ED.

I will probably try the hexadrone at some point next cycle maybe for the first 6 weeks to see how it holds up and then switch to something else maybe?

Wk 1 to 6 Testosterone E 250mg EW, 6a-Chlorotestosterone NE (Again not really sure will have to scale up)
Wk 7 to 18 Testosterone E 250mg EW, Methenolone E 300mg EW, Drostanolone E 300mg EW
Wk 13 to 18 Oxandrolone 30mg ED

Something like that?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man you keep it dry as bones, huh?? My joints would explode.

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
I apparently aromatize insanely now a days idk but I'm on 250mg Testosterone, 350mg Drostanolone, and 450mg Boldenone and I am in good range? I know I don't understand why because I swear I was able to run much "wetter" cycles before. I just apparently can't run high testosterone anymore although I never ran it to high anyways?

I did just add in dianabol 10mg preworkout for the last 6 weeks I am this cycle for but it wasn't because of any low e2 side effects! That low of a dose has made a huge impact with pumps at the gym though but I am not expecting much more then that?

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
I would btw be running different cycles seeing as how I'm bulking I'd choose different compounds but if I allow my e2 to climb at all my nipples get puffy which I really dislike. It freaks me out and makes me concerned my little bit of gyno I have might swell and become visible? I am allowing my e2 to run lower then I otherwise would but my joints are great and I feel terrific!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would btw be running different cycles seeing as how I'm bulking I'd choose different compounds but if I allow my e2 to climb at all my nipples get puffy which I really dislike. It freaks me out and makes me concerned my little bit of gyno I have might swell and become visible? I am allowing my e2 to run lower then I otherwise would but my joints are great and I feel terrific!
10mg Dbol 4-5x a week would make a huge difference for me; that’s wet as hell for me definitely.

But yeah if you look & feel good, have good sexual function and can live with lipids and no joint issues then it’s all good. We’re all different.

Only alternative if you want more aggressive growth potential would be to run a wetter cycle while using Raloxifene daily and taking Nattokinase to help offset the blood clot risks of using the SERM.

Running a wetter stack and then using more AI still lands estrogen in same final place.