11-ketotestosterone/ Dermacrine/ hexadrone log

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Going to log my experience with this stack of over the counter compounds for 8 weeks run. I have run short 8-12 week designer steroid's, sarm's and prohormone cycles since 2009. Haven't trained in 2 years because of a very bad bad car accident. I'm 6' 231 lbs. with 39" waist currently. Goal is to recomp with a slight body weight/body fat loss. No doubt my strength is going to improve quite rapidly from not performing any strength training for an extended time period. Supposedly the hexadrone is the a-isomer with has a much higher affinity for the androgen receptor than the b-isomer of hexadrone to that's damn near worthless.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would normally say don't waste your time attempting recomping, but if you have been down and out for 2 years then recomping is gonna happen. I do think yiur making a mistake by running this without taking advantage of the newb gains your gonna get just from getting back in the gym and on a diet. If I or anyone took 2 years off, the first 3-6 months back in the gym is gonna be like your on a cycle anyway In terms of changes and adding gear right away is kinda a waste because there's only so fast you can make progress.

Regardless, pay attention to your body, first few months back after injuries is prime time to get another injury because of the speed that your strength will be climbing