11-Keto

kid amnesiac

Awards
I have a bunch of Sup3r-11 & No’s 11-KT. These are definately expired but I think they are just what I need pre-summer. I cannot see the actual Sup3r but the Nos looks fine in the glass canisters. Do you all expect any degradation / decreased effectiveness?

I put a Sup3r-11 in very, very hot water tonight & it started to leak out of the top. My thought is I’ll put each in warm water prior to use & give them a good shake.

Just realized I also have some AndroEnhance from back in the day. Any advice is appreciated!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used super 11 maybe 8 months ago and it had crashed. Did the same thing with hot water and it came out everywhere . Unscrew the lid and just keep the water below The top obviously. Also you can just get a different container and use an ml dropper. In retrospect that’s what I should have done. Still very effective even though there was some crystal chunks. Both products will be fine.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Should be fine. The military did an experiment with a bunch of medications that were past their marked dates and things that were in stock solutions of organic solvents tended to be fine.