11-Keto

kid amnesiac

Awards
I have a bunch of Sup3r-11 & No’s 11-KT. These are definately expired but I think they are just what I need pre-summer. I cannot see the actual Sup3r but the Nos looks fine in the glass canisters. Do you all expect any degradation / decreased effectiveness?

I put a Sup3r-11 in very, very hot water tonight & it started to leak out of the top. My thought is I’ll put each in warm water prior to use & give them a good shake.

Just realized I also have some AndroEnhance from back in the day. Any advice is appreciated!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used super 11 maybe 8 months ago and it had crashed. Did the same thing with hot water and it came out everywhere . Unscrew the lid and just keep the water below The top obviously. Also you can just get a different container and use an ml dropper. In retrospect that’s what I should have done. Still very effective even though there was some crystal chunks. Both products will be fine.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Should be fine. The military did an experiment with a bunch of medications that were past their marked dates and things that were in stock solutions of organic solvents tended to be fine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Iconic Formulations 2
Anabolics 10
Supplements 5
Supplements 0
Anabolics 1