11-Keto

H

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster and all that. I had a few questions about 11-KT that I couldn’t find in previous posts.

1) Is it suppressive and at what dose? (I know suppression is somewhat dose dependent but not sure if this is only suppressive at high doses?)

2) Is any kind of PCT required after running this?

3) Can it be ran alone o

4) Does it aromatize?

At first I thought 11-KT was pretty weak and mainly used for fat loss in cuts but I’ve seen some mixed information when searching so now I’m questioning how much it acts like a PH/AAS in terms of shutdown, aromatization, and PCT requirements. Any info you guys can share would be much appreciated!

For reference: I have 11-KT from Iron Legion and was planning to run some for fat loss post -quarantine and maybe even at a higher dose for mild strength gains too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster and all that. I had a few questions about 11-KT that I couldn’t find in previous posts.

1) Is it suppressive and at what dose? (I know suppression is somewhat dose dependent but not sure if this is only suppressive at high doses?)

3) Can it be ran alone o

4) Does it aromatize?

At first I thought 11-KT was pretty weak and mainly used for fat loss in cuts but I’ve seen some mixed information when searching so now I’m questioning how much it acts like a PH/AAS in terms of shutdown, aromatization, and PCT requirements. Any info you guys can share would be much appreciated!

For reference: I have 11-KT from Iron Legion and was planning to run some for fat loss post -quarantine and maybe even at a higher dose for mild strength gains too.
@delsolrob can give a more detailed answer than I can.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Hormones and responses thereto can vary from person to person, so, many err on the side of caution and go with the idea that almost any exogenous could, theoretically, cause some level of suppression. In general, 11-KT is one of the least suppressive compounds around.

To a certain degree, see above. My personal recommendation would be to have at least a "mild PCT." but some people recommend a SERM every time. It's kind of up to you.

3) Can it be run alone?

Sure.

4) Does it aromatize?

No.

I wouldn't say it's "weak" but side effects are mild as compared to a highly estrogenic mass monster like Trest or D-bol. It's in a little bit of a grey zone; you're not wrong to have questions. Hope this helped.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
[Nos answered much of this while I was typing]
yes, you will require a PCT...If you're looking to run an OTC PCT, I would recommend checking out the Testosterone Recovery Stack by Iconic Formulations.

11-keto is more androgenic than most will give it credit for. You should not have an issue with estrogen, but if you'd really like to keep it dry and add some hardening synergy, Alpha Stano by Alpha Gainz would be an awesome product to run with it! Since DHT has a high affinity for the estrogen receptor, it would keep things really dry and would also help with some leaning, aggression, libido, and muscle hardening. 11-keto does convert to 11-keto dht

XI-KT would also stack extremely well with Alpha Seven (releasing in a couple weeks) - that's a combo of Androsterone and 7-keto.

you can run 11-keto solo, but it's effects really shine when stacked with something more anabolic - I loved stacking with hdrol or epistane/havoc

H

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys really appreciate those detailed and straightforward responses. Any idea how this effects lipids?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's not something I'm familiar with...I could dive into some old studies and papers I have. It's unfortunate that PHF and totalflexblog are gone...lot of resources died with those.

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I ran xi kt, 1.5ml for 3 weeks lol.

Is it suppressive? In my case, it was. I felt like sh1t after stopping but 2 weeks of clomid and i was feeling fine, if not better than fine.

Although i would definitely stack a wet compound with it. I heard dermacrine is good, for guys who dont want to inject.

And yes, it is androgenic. It gave me some mild anxiety and increased bp (didnt measure at the time but i was getting hardcore ringing in my ears) and if i applied in the evening i would wake up startled at night (so it is a cns stimulant).

Also, short fuse was definitely there, more androgenic than low-moderate dose of testosterone imho.

As far as effects go, a little bit of strength and hardening. Nothing crazy. Tbh i got similar results with 6 bromo.

one positive thing was that it gave me more energy throughout the day even after working long hours, more than testosterone ever gave me.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's not something I'm familiar with...I could dive into some old studies and papers I have. It's unfortunate that PHF and totalflexblog are gone...lot of resources died with those.
100%

So much information gone.

H

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I ran xi kt, 1.5ml for 3 weeks lol.

Is it suppressive? In my case, it was. I felt like sh1t after stopping but 2 weeks of clomid and i was feeling fine, if not better than fine.

Although i would definitely stack a wet compound with it. I heard dermacrine is good, for guys who dont want to inject.

And yes, it is androgenic. It gave me some mild anxiety and increased bp (didnt measure at the time but i was getting hardcore ringing in my ears) and if i applied in the evening i would wake up startled at night (so it is a cns stimulant).

Also, short fuse was definitely there, more androgenic than low-moderate dose of testosterone imho.

As far as effects go, a little bit of strength and hardening. Nothing crazy. Tbh i got similar results with 6 bromo.

one positive thing was that it gave me more energy throughout the day even after working long hours, more than testosterone ever gave me.
Interesting. Why did you stop after 3 weeks?

J

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
any fat loss from the 6 bromo? i just got a bottle of brawn 6 bromo