11 keto stack

Cheeky Kunt

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thinking of running XI KT. Would using something like vector or bmp or the likes stack well or would the 11 keto would overkill to anything like that?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thinking of running XI KT. Would using something like vector or bmp or the likes stack well or would the 11 keto would overkill to anything like that?
Definitely not overkill. Would compliment nicely for a recomp with either choice. Also really like true shred for more of a fat loss recomp combo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Definitely not overkill. Would compliment nicely for a recomp with either choice. Also really like true shred for more of a fat loss recomp combo.
i have never used any of those products so i will defer to you on them pairing with XI-KT.

Cheeky Kunt

Awards
  • First Up Vote
May do that. Can you drink on 11kt?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
As long as your not getting shitfaced every weekend, you will be fine to enjoy a beer or some wine while on it.
Yep it’s not methylated or anything so no additional strain on the liver. In moderation You’re good

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve stacked with other things, but not those. You should be fine stacking any of those options and have a good run.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
11-KT is so mild that I would see as more a compliment to Vector. It's mostly cortisol control with slight anabolic/anticatabolic properties. Just make sure to run it high enough to see full benefits.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
11-KT is so mild that I would see as more a compliment to Vector. It's mostly cortisol control with slight anabolic/anticatabolic properties. Just make sure to run it high enough to see full benefits.
what’s the optimal dose for the XIKT? It’s readily available in UK.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what’s the optimal dose for the XIKT? It’s readily available in UK.
XI-KT is 85mg/ml. Optimal doses for topical 11-KT seem to be in the 100-200mg range. You'll see many dose XI-KT at 1.5ml or 2ml. Both should be efficient.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
XI-KT is 85mg/ml. Optimal doses for topical 11-KT seem to be in the 100-200mg range. You'll see many dose XI-KT at 1.5ml or 2ml. Both should be efficient.

1ml twice a day is what I used