11-keto returns! XI-KT and Ultra Eleven Back In Stock

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Iron Legion XI-KT and Iconic Formulations Ultra Eleven are back in stock - these are in limited supply and we don't know how long they will last. I'm also not sure about future availability of the raws - for those who know this has become extremely troublesome to source.

11-keto is probably the best cutting compound available - these arrived just in time for getting ready for summer!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

formosa777

Awards
can you check on my order ?
I DM you the order number

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
can you check on my order ?
I DM you the order number
Should go out soon - we just started shipping these and there’s a lot of back log

I'm glad you're anxious to get your order - but please realize customers and retailers from all over the world have been waiting to get their hands on these.

we started shipping orders at the end of last week and will continue working to get caught up.

formosa777

Awards
is Icon 11 close to or same as XI-KT ?

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
is Icon 11 close to or same as XI-KT ?
Ultra Eleven has the same active ingredient, as XI-KT (11-ketotestosterone), but they have a different carrier. Icon One is completely different.

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Iron Legion XI-KT and Iconic Formulations Ultra Eleven are back in stock - these are in limited supply and we don't know how long they will last. I'm also not sure about future availability of the raws - for those who know this has become extremely troublesome to source.

11-keto is probably the best cutting compound available - these arrived just in time for getting ready for summer!

im on TRT and I’m thinking about stacking supermandro(1-Andro) with Iconic Formulations 11-keto

is 11-keto a prohormone?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
im on TRT and I’m thinking about stacking supermandro(1-Andro) with Iconic Formulations 11-keto

is 11-keto a prohormone?
In a true sense of the term, no. It is already the active and desired hormone 11-ketotestosterone and doesn't require conversion.

11-oxo would be the PH to 11-KT.

Why?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
XI-KT is in stock at iron-legion.com
I just did an inventory audit and added a handful of bottles of Ultra Eleven at iconicformulations.com