11 keto or Dermacrine with Ostarine??

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So i have all 3 and not sure which out of the 11 Keto transdermal or Dermacrine to run and stack with the Ostarine. Its for a recomp cycle as BF too high for clean bulk at the moment.

Whats peoples opinions??

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So i have all 3 and not sure which out of the 11 Keto transdermal or Dermacrine to run and stack with the Ostarine. Its for a recomp cycle as BF too high for clean bulk at the moment.

Whats peoples opinions??
How much of each do you have and what's the overall goal

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How much of each do you have and what's the overall goal
Thanks for the reply. I have 2 months worth of Osta, Iron Legion XI-KT (1ml a day), and a bottle of Dermacrine with half a bottle of OL transdermal DHEA equivalent.

Wanting to drop BF and maintain muscle.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Osta is good and I'm not sure about 2 diff transdermals at the same time, someone else may have to chime in

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Id do the 11kt. Dermacrine might be good for libido but i doubt itll help much else.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
11KT will have actual results it can add, not just feel good effects. Though it is pretty feel good on its own.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I did 11 kt last summer at 1.5 ml (about 130mg) per day, iron legion version.
I ran it for only 3 weeks due to the fact I only had one bottle and really started to feel effects after about two weeks, both positive and negative. If I could do it all over again, I would go with 2ml for at least 6-8 weeks.

Overall, some strength gains (few reps here and there) and delts and neck grew a little bit.
However, after about two weeks I started to feel sluggish which points to the fact thst this stuff is suppressive and even though you can read online that it is a natural androgen found in humans( in trace amounts), in my opinion it cannot replace regular testosterone.

A week of clomid 25 mg/day and I was back to normal, actually was getting some great pumps and agression on clomid, as good as if not better than during that quasi-cycle.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I did 11 kt last summer at 1.5 ml (about 130mg) per day, iron legion version.
I ran it for only 3 weeks due to the fact I only had one bottle and really started to feel effects after about two weeks, both positive and negative. If I could do it all over again, I would go with 2ml for at least 6-8 weeks.

Overall, some strength gains (few reps here and there) and delts and neck grew a little bit.
However, after about two weeks I started to feel sluggish which points to the fact thst this stuff is suppressive and even though you can read online that it is a natural androgen found in humans( in trace amounts), in my opinion it cannot replace regular testosterone.

A week of clomid 25 mg/day and I was back to normal, actually was getting some great pumps and agression on clomid, as good as if not better than during that quasi-cycle.
Interesting read guys thanks. I just canned the Osta/11 keto run as for 24 hrs after 1st dose of Osta 20mg/11 keto 1 ml i had weird anxiety like chest flutters...but no actual panic feeling. Had a bad nights sleep as well along with weird dreams and heart rate was 75 bpm. 24 hours later flutters subsiding and Heart rate now back to 63 bpm???

Never had this on my M1-T or Dbol cycles...bizzare and actually thought if it was some ingredients in the Cel cycle support as never used that brand before.

So now what....do i swap an mk677 lgd run or say to hell with sarms and run some Hdrol with dermacrine or 1-ad with dermacrine as have those too...but chose a sarms run to avoid sides but that doesnt appear to have worked either. Maybe sarms arent as sides free as i thought??