10mo plan w/ABE, EP+, Testify, Ep1c Unleashed, and Dermastength unleased

ChangBang

Awards
With some of the awesome deals these days (especially OL!), I have a 2month supply of each of these supplements and since I've never run them before - I'm going to run each individually...but back-to-back assuming it is fine.

What are your opinions on my plan? My goal is to recomp for a little bit then go into a bulk, and by the time Feb rolls around - start cutting. My eating/nutrition is on point and have the basic supplements covered (creatine, PA, ,multi, fish oil, joint supp).

Weeks 1-8 - Ep1c Unleased - 2caps preworkout/day + 1 pumps before bed
Weeks 8-16 - ABE
Week 16-24 - Dermastrengh unleased - 2 pumps/day
Weeks 24-32 - Testify + prob add f95
Weeks 32-40 - Erase Pro +

I figure that having a 8week break between testify and abe should be long enough. While I'm sure some of these would work better together, I figure I can try them out individually before I start combining. Not sure if it matters, but my ABE expired 10.2016 - so I'm going to run that before Testify. Would ABE be better used during my week 24-32 where I'm going to use EP+ afterwards?

Is there anything in my plan that sticks out as far as not being recommended? Should I switch up the order of anything?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
it looks good to me just as you have it laid out

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Consider looking into arachidonic acid to stack with ABE. It's perfect for a recomp. SNS X-GELS would help you out with your goals.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Great looking run OP.

Yeah, lol, Id definitely be tempted to try and squeeze 12 weeks of Xgels in there too, but totally understand your wish to minimise stacking.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
I like your idea with 2 EP1C caps and 1 pump TD how many bottles of EP1C caps are you going to run?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Xgels and testify would be nice and purty

ChangBang

Awards
Thanks for the feedback!

I was considering xgels, but I'm already somewhat worried about my joints so I decided against it. Was the joint pain a definite side, or does it depend on the person?

I have 2 bottles of caps and 1 bottle of TD - should equate to 60days, still looking at how to dose on off-days. Prob just do 1 pump of the TD? Or 1 cap and 1/2 pump just to keep it even.

PA is OL triumph + fearns - I'm taking half a serving of each before and the other half afterwards.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Thanks for the feedback!

I was considering xgels, but I'm already somewhat worried about my joints so I decided against it. Was the joint pain a definite side, or does it depend on the person?

I have 2 bottles of caps and 1 bottle of TD - should equate to 60days, still looking at how to dose on off-days. Prob just do 1 pump of the TD? Or 1 cap and 1/2 pump just to keep it even.

PA is OL triumph + fearns - I'm taking half a serving of each before and the other half afterwards.
You mean the EP1C? Id be inclined to keep the td applications as consistent as possible, and save the oral for pre wo.

ChangBang

Awards
You mean the EP1C? Id be inclined to keep the td applications as consistent as possible, and save the oral for pre wo.
Yep the Ep1c. Thanks for the tip - will do the 1 pump of the TD on the off days. I guess for the DSU, do the same 1 pump on off days and 2 pumps on workout days?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yep the Ep1c. Thanks for the tip - will do the 1 pump of the TD on the off days. I guess for the DSU, do the same 1 pump on off days and 2 pumps on workout days?
Hm, if it were me Id try and keep the td dosing/applications as consistent day to day as possible. But, if dosing less on off days gives you an extra week or so of use then it prolly wont make much difference to dose as Im suggesting.

ChangBang

Awards
Hm, if it were me Id try and keep the td dosing/applications as consistent day to day as possible. But, if dosing less on off days gives you an extra week or so of use then it prolly wont make much difference to dose as Im suggesting.
Gotcha - never used a TD before, thanks for the tip. Will be consistent then