10lbs weightdrop to leg ratio

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Odd way to phrase, but what would 10lbs of fatdrop do to legs size?
Drop an inch?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Odd way to phrase, but what would 10lbs of fatdrop do to legs size?
Drop an inch?
If it was purely fat, they would lose size. How much size would depend on how much fat one holds in their legs. People Hold their weight differently.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If it was purely fat, they would lose size. How much size would depend on how much fat one holds in their legs. People Hold their weight differently.
Pretty much this

Losing fat always looks better. You won't miss any leg size lost here, and if anything it may add to definition

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty much this

Losing fat always looks better. You won't miss any leg size lost here, and if anything it may add to definition
With the increased definition, the legs might even look bigger although they might in reality, be a touch smaller.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
After a small cut, legs do look bigger naked due to more defined but pants arent as tight as before

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
They would definitely lose some size, but how much is difficult to estimate. If you're already fairly lean (under 14%BF) it will probably be more noticeable. As mentioned above, it also depends on how your body stores fat and where your body chooses to lose body fat. For me my legs are always lean, and when I cut they are much more defined and get even leaner