10Anabolicum (LGD-4033) - 10mgs/ml @ 30ml

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Assuming your going to use 10mg/ED 30 days per bottle so 3 bottles I mean come on :p

EDIT: I have ran LGD several times at various dosages IMO it's not worth using higher dosages; I did not see any significant increase in anything but sides from higher doses my first run was 9mg/ED I think 9-12mg is the most I would use ( Going forward if I do use it again ) and have dozens of bottles had even used 15mg ED for several months straight with a test base of course.

Would also consider using a test base with it half way through or few weeks in, maybe 4-dhea even LGD will and does suppress and has caused me a good bit of lethargy and crashed libido just some thoughts for you to consider.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
What sort of results did you get from the dosage?

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
What sort of results did you get from the dosage?
I gained some lean mass eating maint nearly 1lb a week, strength went up and felt overall had much better recovery all from 9mg ED this did not change at 12mg ED or 15MG ED only the negatives increased and more rapidly from raised blood pressure, lack of libido and lethargy.

Again it will and does suppress

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
Lgd is a great compound. As stated there is shutdown so you need need need clomid or other legit PCT. I recommend epiandro as a test base to combat some water retention, sex drive, and lethargic feels. I'm getting crazy strength increase and I'm only 30 days in. I'm dead bigger and with the Epi I'm boning chicks left and right. ( in college)

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Lgd is a great compound. As stated there is shutdown so you need need need clomid or other legit PCT. I recommend epiandro as a test base to combat some water retention, sex drive, and lethargic feels. I'm getting crazy strength increase and I'm only 30 days in. I'm dead bigger and with the Epi I'm boning chicks left and right. ( in college)
I would just stack epiandro in with 4-dhea ;)

Not tried adding epiandro in on my LGD stacks; but I suspected it would be a good match as well and agree you will def want to add something in or a few weeks in is going to start to drag.

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
Interesting with the 4-DH. Yea the Epi helped slot. I'm now slaying the hoes and the weights to say the least. Also for what it's worth I added mk677

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Interesting with the 4-DH. Yea the Epi helped slot. I'm now slaying the hoes and the weights to say the least. Also for what it's worth I added mk677
Solid add with the MK it's pretty great even on projectbodybuilding they had talked up MK several months back now. I need to order some more soon.

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
Solid add with the MK it's pretty great even on projectbodybuilding they had talked up MK several months back now. I need to order some more soon.
Yea I take it pre bed cuz of the appetite sides lol. I already got a big enough appetite hahha. Make sure you got a good source bro. If you need help lmk...