100mg Nolva on first day of PCT?

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys !
I read on multiple sites that I should take 100mg Nolva the first day, 60mg for ten days and then 30 for ten days .

I'm coming off a 9 weeks cycle with Epi andro discontinued at week 7 (started to feel an uncomfortable sensation in prostate at 1000mg a day, dropped to 750 for a week then cut off) and on 333mg 1-Andro from week three till now .

What is the most sensible protocol to adopt in your opinion ?

All the best and thank you for your advice !

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20mg for 2 weeks then 10mg for 2 weeks is all you need. Who gave you those rediculous doses?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
way way way too much bro, if you want start with 40 at most. I would do 40/20/20/10/10 with m test and reduce xt in there as well. Makes for a smoot pct

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is there any merit to a high dose first week or is it better to run it longer , or is that not necessary either considering my cycle ?

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Also, what if I do 20 for 3 weeks and then 10 for 2 weeks ? I have 30 tabs on me

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Also, what if I do 20 for 3 weeks and then 10 for 2 weeks ? I have 30 tabs on me
As was mentioned, a standard 20/20/10/10 PCT protocol should be more than enough for recovery. If you want to add a 5th week, which I don't think is necessary after this mild of a cycle, I would add 10mg for the last week. So, 20/20/10/10/10.

If you have extra tamoxifen at the end of PCT, save it for a future cycle, or maybe even estrogen-related issues that sometimes occur after PCT.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can't jumpstart a pct lol.. all youll do in smash your liver with abuse at that dose.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
20mg for 2 weeks then 10mg for 2 weeks is all you need. Who gave you those rediculous doses?
This. just do 20/20/10/10. That's sufficient and the common dosage for nolva.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
As was mentioned, a standard 20/20/10/10 PCT protocol should be more than enough for recovery. If you want to add a 5th week, which I don't think is necessary after this mild of a cycle, I would add 10mg for the last week. So, 20/20/10/10/10.

If you have extra tamoxifen at the end of PCT, save it for a future cycle, or maybe even estrogen-related issues that sometimes occur after PCT.
Hi, Sent you a PM Toren. THANKS!