100 pushups and 100 bodysquats a day for 30 days!

Calisthenic Kyle

Calisthenic Kyle

Awards
I just got done with doing 100pushups and 100 body squats every day for 30 days. Has anyone else tried something like this before? I really enjoyed it, got me back into the swing of things and built up my consistency.

Here is a video I made if anyone wants to check out the results and give the challenge a try!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay, the old bait and switch, lol. From the preview, it looks like you are telling people they can go from the before to the shredded picture you are hoping to get back to. But that isn't the result of this mini program.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The hell is 100 push ups and 100 body squats is going to do for muscle growth? Absolutely dog **** except someone who’s never lifted in his life. Might give him a month or two or progress as a complete beginner and then nothing.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can't count that high. can you make a program for monke

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can't count that high. can you make a program for monke
10x10 push ups and 10x10 body weight squats! and this method works 2x better than the first one! More muscle being built!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
100 pushups and bodyweight squats sounds like a warm up for youth football practice

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
On that note sometimes I do 20 pushups in-between sets on a pull day but it ends up being around 300 push-ups. Your 100 challenge sounds great for someone who's never worked out but it's not going to do jack for someone that already lifts weights or even something big into calisthenics. Sooooooo, what are you selling lol

Edit: you should have just said I'm trying to start a YouTube channel and asked us to check it out. Your not going to get a lot of bites on the challenge on this platform but i think it's awesome your trying to get a channel going so I subbed for support, good luck.

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On that note sometimes I do 20 pushups in-between sets on a pull day but it ends up being around 300 push-ups. Your 100 challenge sounds great for someone who's never worked out but it's not going to do jack for someone that already lifts weights or even something big into calisthenics. Sooooooo, what are you selling lol

Edit: you should have just said I'm trying to start a YouTube channel and asked us to check it out. Your not going to get a lot of bites on the challenge on this platform but i think it's awesome your trying to get a channel going so I subbed for support, good luck.
You’re a good guy.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
10x10 push ups and 10x10 body weight squats! and this method works 2x better than the first one! More muscle being built!
I can't multiply either
have you tried the squat til you **** your pants challenge?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've came close to shitting myself during a set of squats before, racked it mid set and ran to the bathroom to make sure nothing came out lol
Hahaha! I never came close but I often let out big fucking noisy farts that surprise me just as much as the people around me

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The hell is 100 push ups and 100 body squats is going to do for muscle growth? Absolutely dog **** except someone who’s never lifted in his life. Might give him a month or two or progress as a complete beginner and then nothing.
I would also argue that it would give a massive muscle imbalance to do that much pushing and no pulling, add pull ups also and it can be a fun challenge for someone completely out of shape

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would also argue that it would give a massive muscle imbalance to do that much pushing and no pulling, add pull ups also and it can be a fun challenge for someone completely out of shape
I can't see 30 days of push-ups causing an imbalance, I can't see it doing anything at all unless you're completely untrained

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, I wouldn't say that. I do 200-300 each morning and it gives a nice full look most of the day, which if you are doing it daily would keep up strength and some definition. I've been training for 25 years and it still is nice to do.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can't see 30 days of push-ups causing an imbalance, I can't see it doing anything at all unless you're completely untrained
That’s why I said “for someone completely out of shape”.

Also, you should pull as much as you push, but you know that, you just wanted to add how useless you think this challenge is.