10 years steroid usage, blood work comparison

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So got my yearly physical today and had my blood work done. I’ll still need to back in 3 months for vit d re check ( it was low) an I’ll get hormones done then.
So 09 blood work was following a few cycles, and fast forward experimenting, testing, using for personal gains, and finally just cruising, almost 10 years later I’m okay with the results.
The first I’d say 5 years of my usage was entirely oral compounds as well.
The last year I’ve only been off cycle probably 4 out of 12 months, with recently been off test c/diene ace, eq for about a month and a half.
So take this for what it’s worth:
55199E5F-47A2-4863-AF1E-3C7169B90A0F.jpeg

14C9AEF1-1B18-4F0C-BA85-F8204ED40C84.jpeg

A7F121D8-7DB8-47DC-8A35-59FAFF43B14D.jpeg

Not shown, thyroid stimulating hormone,
09- .62
18- .61

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
What supports do you take to keep cholesterol in check? Not bad at all after 10 years! Although you did say your first 5 years were orals which are horrendous to LDL/HDL levels...either way, good numbers! I cant touch orals anymore, they make me feel like shyte, and they always wreaked havoc on my cholesterol, liver, and bp levels. Blast and cruise now, and my numbers are way better.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What supports do you take to keep cholesterol in check? Not bad at all after 10 years! Although you did say your first 5 years were orals which are horrendous to LDL/HDL levels...either way, good numbers. I cant touch orals anymore, they make me feel like shyte, and they always wreaked havoc on my cholesterol, liver, and bp levels. Blast and cruise now, and my numbers are way better.
I used to run cel cycle assist when I ran orals only. ( well probably the first two years I didn’t use any supports, so that initial blood work is after some sd, Hdrol, phera cycles, )
When Tudca become popular I started using only that, the last 3 years I don’t use any support supplements.