10 iu of hgh when to feel?

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Turns out I had b12 defiency so I really do have brain damage from my leaky gut that cause malabsorption!
Also started b12 injections on monday
Been on hgh 15 iu loading phase now 10 for about 2 weeks

but not feeling any better my stomach pains seems to be easing up but I think that’s the l glut
When will my brain heal up how long?

I’m also drinking grapefruit juice everyday for insulin

And my joint hurt like a mother fucker I mean hurts to walk when I wake up knees feel like there growing

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Turns out I had b12 defiency so I really do have brain damage from my leaky gut that cause malabsorption!

but not feeling any better my stomach pains seems to be easing up but I think that’s the l glut

And my joint hurt like a mother fucker I mean hurts to walk when I wake up knees feel like there growing

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

If you have leaky gut, I highly recommend you begin to take BPC 157, as it is amazing at healing the gut, along with a slew of other issues.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Well, couple of questions ... Do you also have SIBO/SIFO/SIMO?

Bpc157 helps but if you have sibo you need to take care of that first. Glutamine, GH, ... Al of that comes after you clear the bacterial overgrowth and after you take care of the underlying issue that caused that.

GH, especially such hugh doses (that you should not be taking really), you should feel really tired, wanting to sleep, foggy head ... If you dont feel that on 15iu after two weeks ... You probably have fake gear. I feel like a baby needing to sleep on 4 iu. Untill I get used to it. It takes a week or two for these sides to go away.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why so much GH??? That's excessive. Also, the whole loading thing is a poor concept imo. Whether for AAS or GH.

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well, couple of questions ... Do you also have SIBO/SIFO/SIMO?

Bpc157 helps but if you have sibo you need to take care of that first. Glutamine, GH, ... Al of that comes after you clear the bacterial overgrowth and after you take care of the underlying issue that caused that.

GH, especially such hugh doses (that you should not be taking really), you should feel really tired, wanting to sleep, foggy head ... If you dont feel that on 15iu after two weeks ... You probably have fake gear. I feel like a baby needing to sleep on 4 iu. Untill I get used to it. It takes a week or two for these sides to go away.
I do feel foggy headed and the joint pain is legit so I know I have real shitand I notice when I take probiotics I become audtistic my body movements are that of a retard my brain becomes weird
I would take bpc but I smoke weed and they say it will take away ur ability to get high and it can be permanent

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Why so much GH??? That's excessive. Also, the whole loading thing is a poor concept imo. Whether for AAS or GH.
I think the brain trauma I’m working with I need it I’m on 10 iu as we speak

Reactions: ZOO
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think the brain trauma I’m working with I need it I’m on 10 iu as we speak
Is this something a physician told you because to my knowledge that isn’t something that will be beneficial in this instance. Otherwise you’re spending money you don’t need to and incurring/potentiating side effects you don’t want. I’d recommend Cerebrolysin which is a nerve growth factor complex used in Europe to treat cases of brain trauma. More specifically it’s shown to be highly effective following damage from strokes and the sort. It is available. Feel free to PM

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do feel foggy headed and the joint pain is legit so I know I have real shitand I notice when I take probiotics I become audtistic my body movements are that of a retard my brain becomes weird
I would take bpc but I smoke weed and they say it will take away ur ability to get high and it can be permanent
I assure you that you can definitely get high while on BPC hahaha. Hey @Majora23 doesnt it make weed more “effective” or is that something different I’m thinking of?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this something a physician told you because to my knowledge that isn’t something that will be beneficial in this instance. Otherwise you’re spending money you don’t need to and incurring/potentiating side effects you don’t want. I’d recommend Cerebrolysin which is a nerve growth factor complex used in Europe to treat cases of brain trauma. More specifically it’s shown to be highly effective following damage from strokes and the sort. It is available. Feel free to PM
+ 1 for cerebrolysin. Care to pm me the source plz

OP, you dont have brain damage, although you're acting like you do ,)

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I assure you that you can definitely get high while on BPC hahaha. Hey @Majora23 doesnt it make weed more “effective” or is that something different I’m thinking of?
Yes you can and yes I did.

• Haha

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Not from what I read
oh yes I read serval articles stating is fantastic for brain trauma the best!
Worked for a guy who lost half his brain,was in a coma,and another had a stroke!

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Update so as of today I’m finally back to having regular bowel movements it seems! I had my first full **** and I don’t know how long yesterday(giant turd)

But my appetite seems to have disappeared wich is so strange I’m also taking l glut,Selium,garden of Eden probiotic!
Maybe from lack of sleep

but I’ve been shitting all day like before but my brain fog is till there

I had 4 really shitty nights of sleep due to a nasty infection I had(abscess) on my lower stomach!

Last edited:
Majora23

Majora23

Awards
Sorry I’m late to the party! That would be the Epithalon you are thinking of for the weed lol.

Majora23

Majora23

Awards
Leaky gut eh? Foggy headed? Sounds like the leaky gut has messed up your serotonin levels. Gut bacteria manufactures like 90-95 percent of our serotonin. Do you seem to have bad stomach motility?

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Leaky gut eh? Foggy headed? Sounds like the leaky gut has messed up your serotonin levels. Gut bacteria manufactures like 90-95 percent of our serotonin. Do you seem to have bad stomach motility?
Yah but in all honesty after adding b12 injections this week it has improved dramatically been using the bathroom all day after every few bites of food which is really good sign

and solid movements like all the **** that’s been backed up is finally coming out!

Majora23

Majora23

Awards
Yah but in all honesty after adding b12 injections this week it has improved dramatically been using the bathroom all day after every few bites of food which is really good sign

and solid movements like all the **** that’s been backed up is finally coming out!
Great to hear it Bro! Keep that **** up lol

Looking4gainzz

Looking4gainzz

Awards
Not from what I read

oh yes I read serval articles stating is fantastic for brain trauma the best!
Worked for a guy who lost half his brain,was in a coma,and another had a stroke!
Dude gh is a physical ailment stabilizer. It slightly increases nerve growth factor but cereberolysin is 20x more effective for brain trauma. Stop the 10 it’s drop to two and order cereberolysin! Or else you don’t actually care about ur brain trauma and are just rationalizing the abuse of growth hormone to compensate