MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if 11-kt or 7-kt need a pct after taking them or not. I tried looking it up, but i can’t find any helpful info.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
11-kt/11-oxo as far as I know is an androgen and binds to the androgen receptor. This would require a PCT.

If by 7-kt you mean 7-keto DHEA, this one doesn't bind to the androgen receptor and won't cause any shutdown of endogenous hormone production.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
11-kt/11-oxo as far as I know is an androgen and binds to the androgen receptor. This would require a PCT.

If by 7-kt you mean 7-keto DHEA, this one doesn't bind to the androgen receptor and won't cause any shutdown of endogenous hormone production.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It depends on your dose and duration for 11-kt. So you might need a pct for it, but for most uses, an otc pct is probably fine. 7keto, as above, needs no pct, in fact, it can be used in pct to prevent cortisol rebound

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
11-KT is EXTREMELY mild. IMO it doesn't even make sense to run 11-KT on its own.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
It depends on your dose and duration for 11-kt. So you might need a pct for it, but for most uses, an otc pct is probably fine. 7keto, as above, needs no pct, in fact, it can be used in pct to prevent cortisol rebound
I was going to use a transdermal and do 150mg a day. I’m a newbie so I’m trying to get back into it nice and slow.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
11-KT is EXTREMELY mild. IMO it doesn't even make sense to run 11-KT on its own.
I’m a newbie and been out of it for a while so I’m trying to ease back into it.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
I’m a newbie and been out of it for a while so I’m trying to ease back into it.