1 testosterone

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cant seem to find an answer for this but is 1 test the same as dhb but without the cyp ester? and if so would it work in the same way?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DHB = 1-Test/1T

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any idea the detection time?

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
Any idea the detection time?
I’m running DHB now and from my understanding detection is similar to that of EQ which from what I have seen is 12–18 months. Testing is getting better all the time. Also since DHB is the 5-alpha reduced version of Boldenone, DHB isn’t supposed to convert to anything else.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Without an ester it’s going to be less time but still 3-4 months.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Without an ester it’s going to be less time but still 3-4 months.
I bet it would be longer than that. Even bold cyp is detectable longer than 3-4 months I believe. If you were worried about detection time for 1test I think youd want to go with one of the oral preparations.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No I was thinking of making a Td version but sounds like it’s gonna take a long time to clear, I was kinda hoping it was gonna be something more like test no ester. Look like it’s back to the drawing board

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No I was thinking of making a Td version but sounds like it’s gonna take a long time to clear, I was kinda hoping it was gonna be something more like test no ester. Look like it’s back to the drawing board
Have you found just straight 1-test - no esther?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m running DHB now and from my understanding detection is similar to that of EQ which from what I have seen is 12–18 months. Testing is getting better all the time. Also since DHB is the 5-alpha reduced version of Boldenone, DHB isn’t supposed to convert to anything else.
How are you enjoying your DHB cycle so far? I'm going to be running a cycle of that plus Anavar plus low-dose daily test prop in April. What have you noticed so far in terms of results, side effects, etc?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well the half life of dhb with no ester is 9 hours, not 3 like test.