1-Testosterone (1-androstene-3b-ol, 17-one) Help!!!

gnew725

Awards
Been taking it for 5 days, 110mg per day. My nipples are sore, very worried it’s gyno.

is this normal? to me it’s such a low dose and only for 5 days. Anyone have experience with this compound?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1-andro does not convert to estrogen, it actually has a anti-estrogenic effect. plus orally it needs to be taken at 333mg.

so, to answer your question-gyno at 5 days in on just 110mg is not impossible but it is highly improbable.

gnew725

Awards
1-andro does not convert to estrogen, it actually has a anti-estrogenic effect. plus orally it needs to be taken at 333mg.

so, to answer your question-gyno at 5 days in on just 110mg is not impossible but it is highly improbable.
If it truly has anti-estrogenic effects, than why are my nipples sore and tingling? Could this being something different than gyno?

thanks for your response

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If it truly has anti-estrogenic effects, than why are my nipples sore and tingling? Could this being something different than gyno?

thanks for your response
While I don't have a answer, taking 110mg is a terrible idea, 330 is the optimal dose.

At 110mg your still shutting down your own testosterone, 110mg is not a high enough dose to build muscle.

So not only are you shutting down your natural testosterone but you're supplying your body with less of a inferior hormone that's not even enough to build muscle you're basically setting yourself up to lose muscle

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

thanks for your response
ANY time you mess with your hormones, you have the possibility of causing gyno, or other hormonal issues.

If you don't know how to fix it, I'd recommend stopping the compound. .... That part is just common sense.

Remember the old joke:
"Hey Dr., every time I do this it hurts!"
Dr: "Then stop doing that"!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What you got going on is the perfect storm for muscle loss and erectile dysfunction, gyno and nipple sensitivity shouldn't be part of that so I'm stumped. And after only 5 days you shouldn't notice anything at all so one it could be in your head or two you are going to be one of those people that just responds negatively to pretty much everything

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Disambiguation:

The compound in the title is 1-Androsterone/1-DHEA

NOT 1-Testosterone
I'm guessing it might be a product named "1-Testosterone".

I hate it when companies do that crap.

gnew725

Awards
1-Testosterone is the product and the compound is in the parenthesis, it’s 1-Andro very common.

I never thought a low dose would shut my natural production, thought it would just add to it, cause again it’s such a low dose. But this is why I’m on this forum to learn about this shiz.

I have a TRT appointment in a couple days, I’m gonna stop what I’m doing and wait for injectable test. I will probably run into the same issues right? Think I should take an estrogen blocker while on test? Hell my body just might not be made for this kinda stuff.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
1-Testosterone is the product and the compound is in the parenthesis, it’s 1-Andro very common.

I never thought a low dose would shut my natural production, thought it would just add to it, cause again it’s such a low dose. But this is why I’m on this forum to learn about this shiz.

I have a TRT appointment in a couple days, I’m gonna stop what I’m doing and wait for injectable test. I will probably run into the same issues right? Think I should take an estrogen blocker while on test? Hell my body just might not be made for this kinda stuff.
I think you should wait till you have bloodwork, do what your Dr. Tells you to do and then re evaluate. It can take a long time to get your trt figured out. If I was getting ready to go on trt I wouldn't have started what you started in the first place though, I would have just been a little more patient because once you go on trt it's not wise to take anything for a long time other than your trt. And anything hormonal at any dose will have a negative effect on your hormone levels. 2 mg of any random sarm will have some sort of negative effect on your hormone levels.

There is no free lunch regardless of what all these people try to tell you on YouTube in the interwebs, it's funny the only people who say these things are safe from a shutdown standpoint are the guys who are selling them. And I'm not lumping everyone to that category we've got some good guys around here too who also sell these products but are honest and let you know that they are going to cause some sort of natural suppression. I was referring more to the YouTube and other forums

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you add an exogenous hormone to your body it shuts down your natural hormones, I don't know if any of you guys remember that stupid study they did that said taking testosterone builds muscle with no exercise, but if you read down deep into that study it shows the people who are only given like 50 or 25 mg per week lost muscle and had lower testosterone levels

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Any dose of anything hormonal is going to shut down natural production to some degree because the brain and pituitary gland must signal the testes to produce LH, FSH and testosterone. Think of it like when you take an external hormone you are confusing your body. Your body is no longer sure it should send a signal to produce any or as much of the hormones.

Running anything hormonal right before a TRT appointment is a very bad idea.

As for an estrogen blocker (aromatase inhibitor). The only way to know if you need to be on one is bloodwork. Everyone is different. There are people who run 500 mg of test and don't need one where as some need to use one on only 100mg of test.

I respect that you are trying to learn and using this forum to gain knowledge. Just keep in mind that you should have a solid understanding before you try to experiment with much. Messing with hormones is serious business. Yeah maybe 90% can fly by the seat of their pants and be fine, but you don't want to be part of 10% that screws themselves up. Arbitrary numbers here but I think you get the point. Good luck.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Any dose of anything hormonal is going to shut down natural production to some degree because the brain and pituitary gland must signal the testes to produce LH, FSH and testosterone. Think of it like when you take an external hormone you are confusing your body. Your body is no longer sure it should send a signal to produce any or as much of the hormones.

Running anything hormonal right before a TRT appointment is a very bad idea.

As for an estrogen blocker (aromatase inhibitor). The only way to know if you need to be on one is bloodwork. Everyone is different. There are people who run 500 mg of test and don't need one where as some need to use one on only 100mg of test.

I respect that you are trying to learn and using this forum to gain knowledge. Just keep in mind that you should have a solid understanding before you try to experiment with much. Messing with hormones is serious business. Yeah maybe 90% can fly by the seat of their pants and be fine, but you don't want to be part of 10% that screws themselves up. Arbitrary numbers here but I think you get the point. Good luck.
On the bright side maybe he'll crush his testosterone even lower in the doctor will up his dose lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

thanks for your response
best thing to do is to get bloodrun something that has a co
If you add an exogenous hormone to your body it shuts down your natural hormones, I don't know if any of you guys remember that stupid study they did that said taking testosterone builds muscle with no exercise, but if you read down deep into that study it shows the people who are only given like 50 or 25 mg per week lost muscle and had lower testosterone levels
lol...long time ago i actually read that huge folded up paper that comes included inside every box that my prescription vials of test cyp comes in...and i quote-'using testosterone will not improve athletic performance'....it is crap like that why people are so skeptical of big pharma. it is a 'HALF TRUTH, yes, testosterone on it's own won't improve performance, but there are a great many athletes that certainly see increased performance-that is why there are banned substances in competitive sports and testosterone is very definitely among them!!!

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Been taking it for 5 days, 110mg per day. My nipples are sore, very worried it’s gyno.

is this normal? to me it’s such a low dose and only for 5 days. Anyone have experience with this compound?
Sore nipples can also be an effect of LOW oestrogen, i know this from personal experience. That is probably what you got going on

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
best thing to do is to get bloodrun something that has a co

lol...long time ago i actually read that huge folded up paper that comes included inside every box that my prescription vials of test cyp comes in...and i quote-'using testosterone will not improve athletic performance'....it is crap like that why people are so skeptical of big pharma. it is a 'HALF TRUTH, yes, testosterone on it's own won't improve performance, but there are a great many athletes that certainly see increased performance-that is why there are banned substances in competitive sports and testosterone is very definitely among them!!!
Absolutely, but at the same time they will call water weight lean mass and say the total opposite.

Or the one I like even more, some medical professionals will tell you taking testosterone is dangerous at any dose if your taking it to build muscle, but those same "professionals" will tell you if your elderly a woman who wants to become a man it's perfectly safe.

So basically if a healthy person takes testosterone it will be unhealthy but if your a woman who wants to become a man is perfectly safe lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely, but at the same time they will call water weight lean mass and say the total opposite.

Or the one I like even more, some medical professionals will tell you taking testosterone is dangerous at any dose if your taking it to build muscle, but those same "professionals" will tell you if your elderly a woman who wants to become a man it's perfectly safe.

So basically if a healthy person takes testosterone it will be unhealthy but if your a woman who wants to become a man is perfectly safe lol.
and they wonder why people don't trust vaccine-eh?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...i started to post something else then changed my mind-i thought i erased that...to finish what i started get a blood test done to find out whats going on and in meantime you could run something that COnverts to dht.

hence the co.... :)

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
This makes the most sense to me.
I've had the same worries your having, thought i was getting gyno when i was running with crushed e2, dry as a bone and joints were like sandpaper. Basically my nipples go off like air raid sirens anytime anything hormonal changes, even in complete homestasis they're way more sensitive than i think is normal. You could just have a similar issue, its not all bad, at least your body's telling you something is up, low E is bad too so it's good to know

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
First time I got gyno was from DMZ which also has supposed “antiestrogenic” properties. It was 100% DMZ has I have used DMZ many times prior and from same source. Although rare with compounds that don’t aromatize anytime your messing with your hormones your susceptible to Gyno.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First time I got gyno was from DMZ which also has supposed “antiestrogenic” properties. It was 100% DMZ has I have used DMZ many times prior and from same source. Although rare with compounds that don’t aromatize anytime your messing with your hormones your susceptible to Gyno.
Yep.
(y)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
[
just 5 days on 110mg of 1-andro? :unsure:

like i said anything is possible.:)

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any warning signs? Did you need/get surgery?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Any warning signs? Did you need/get surgery?
Nah one day I was just at work and noticed my nips were sore and I felt them and felt a little lump underneath and was this thinking how the hell is this possible. Took some nolvadex and it basically disappeared for the most part.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nah one day I was just at work and noticed my nips were sore and I felt them and felt a little lump underneath and was this thinking how the hell is this possible. Took some nolvadex and it basically disappeared for the most part.
Some report dmz being dry, other's the opposite . Seems to be how a lot of designers are, very unpredictable

Maybe it has to do with liver toxicity and not being able to rregulate excess hormone or ones own e2

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Some report dmz being dry, other's the opposite . Seems to be how a lot of designers are, very unpredictable

Maybe it has to do with liver toxicity and not being able to rregulate excess hormone or ones own e2
Oh boy do I love DMZ, Litterly every single morning you wake up looking bigger,leaner,harder,etc.

Can’t wait to try its older brother Superdrol soon, gonna have to wait a couple months after football season tho, been doing a little to much drinking this season

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh boy do I love DMZ, Litterly every single morning you wake up looking bigger,leaner,harder,etc.

Can’t wait to try its older brother Superdrol soon, gonna have to wait a couple months after football season tho, been doing a little to much drinking this season
Sounds freaking amazing lol. Maybe it’s binding to certain receptors causing gyno ? no clue. Anadrol does something similar

Superdrol seems great, as well but yeah wouldn’t drink in it lol

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Why do I remember hearing that at one point women actually wanted Mens testosterone levels to be suppressed because then rape,assault, etc, will go down. Could you imagine

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Why do I remember hearing that at one point women actually wanted Mens testosterone levels to be suppressed because then rape,assault, etc, will go down. Could you imagine
toxic male syndrome, i hear they teach that crap in med school these days...for the first time in history women are in the majority in med school---i will never go to a woman doctor for anything concerning hormonal like trt--but that's just me, i've heard some guys say that women doctors are great--but this has not been my experience.

just giving my opinion based on personal experience 🤠

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I mean that may actually be the outcome but it seems just a smidge extreme to punish every man for the actions of a few but hey its 2021 so i could well believe something like that is possible .
Here in the UK a copper killed a woman and you would think that it was a joint enterprise between every man in existence, there were protestsand everything, some people were asking for all men to be under curfew after 6pm so women could have the outside world all to themselves. A politician even endorsed it, then it came out his own son had been convicted of r*pe so maybe he should get his own house in order before locking up innocent men

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
liberals always want to pass laws, mandates for everyone else to follow but they themselves have no intention of following.

remember pelosi in beauty shop during lockdown and NOT wearing a mask?
Just like how they were telling us all to stay home when they were out enjoying themselves on vacation in different countries while not wearing masks either. Sh1ts a joke, I think most of America is fed up and realize Trump was actually for the people. No way a Republican isn’t back in office in 2024 imo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just like how they were telling us all to stay home when they were out enjoying themselves on vacation in different countries while not wearing masks either. Sh1ts a joke, I think most of America is fed up and realize Trump was actually for the people. No way a Republican isn’t back in office in 2024 imo.
i PRAY republican's😇 take back house and senate, and then WH.

GOD BLESS THE USA 🙏