1-test powder

ironmike64

Awards
Whats the best 1-test powder to stock up on? Any bodytried the burn free from 1fast400?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Try Custom, I believe he still has 1-test powder in stock.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
All 1-test is burn free really. It's the trans carrier that makes it burn. I'd go with custom's because you can buy whatever quantity you want and as mentioned it's cheaper. Both places sell quality so that shouldn't be a concern.

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Yea that sh*t burns the hell out of my face and even if i wear golves to
put it on before i go to sleep when i wake up and put in my contacts it
still burns the crap out of my eyes and have to throw away my contacts
usually.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The burn free 1-test at 1fast is "burn free cyclo 1-test". I believe this version is for sublingual use. I have no input or experience with this delivery system for 1-test. But, the plain ole 1-test from CNW is cheap and tried & proven. It is normally administered transdermally. Again this method of delivery is proven very effective. I'd have to go with everyone else here and recommend 1-test powder from CNW applied transdermally.

dd

rngkng

Awards
would a brew of 1test/4ad powder in olive oil be orally ok to take or do you have to do it transdermally. i personally dont care for transdermals?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
would a brew of 1test/4ad powder in olive oil be orally ok to take or do you have to do it transdermally. i personally dont care for transdermals?
No, because 1-test an 4-AD have horrible bioavailability.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A slight amount of the phs may be absorbed by the lymph system and bypass the first past liver degradation if its suspended in olive oil, but the trans will get alot, and I mean alot more bang for your buck.

Kachinsky

Awards
do you have to buy a trans carrier? Where can I get some? How does 1test compare with m1t as far as mass goes?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mass gains, M1T hands down. Check out CNW for a really good deal on a really good carrier.
Edit: A straight up 1T dermal delievers ( at least for me) some really impressive "QUALITY" gains, and personally, I like the dermal better.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
where can i get 1t dermal?
Not to sound like an asshole, but from some of your posts you've made, I really think you need to do some research before jumping into any hormones.

JMO.