1-Test and 'Penetrate'

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
I just found a bottle of 1-Testosterone and NP's "Penetrate" that was already mixed, stored, sealed, room temperature. I remember mixing them about 2 years ago, powder would have been sitting sealed for 2 years prior.

Throw away?

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Nah. Spray away!

I've still got some 1-t and 4-ad powder that's a few years old. It hasn't clumped or anything... I'm hoping it's still good.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I stocked up on quite a bit of 1T, 4AD, and 19NOR from 1fast right before the ban.

Didn't think I had any left. Kinda disappointed it's premixed, but she's in a hot water bath right now, we'll see if it stays in solution. :)

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
I just found a bottle of 1-Testosterone and NP's "Penetrate" that was already mixed, stored, sealed, room temperature. I remember mixing them about 2 years ago, powder would have been sitting sealed for 2 years prior.

Throw away?
i would warm it up in hot water (not boiling) for a few minutes and shake the crap out of it for 2-3 minutes. squirt and enjoy. you'll know if its working or not .... if it doesnt, no big loss right? if it does then its time to :djparty: