Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anafuse by Vital Alchemy
GET 10% OFF
use code: ANAFUSE10

Strong Supplement Shop presents Anafuse by Vital Alchemy - the first ever Dual Agent Bulking Stack designed to help you add muscle, AND KEEP IT!!!!

Anafuse features a flawless fusion of recently discovered anabolics to create muscle building synergy - a combination of anabolics that will turn the tables on what you thought was possible without nasty side effects!

Anafuse combines all the factors necessary for adding serious lean hard muscle mass to your frame, and gives it to you in one complete formula...

Learn More >

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is one of my favorite natural anabolic products. Both epicatechin and laxogenin. Great product if you haven't tried it before. Two bottles back to back yield nice results.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've seen this product on Strong for quite some time and really curious to try this product but with so many people saying oral epicatechin and laxogenin are not very bioavailable, is Anafuse outdated?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think everyone has their own opinion on that topic but Anafuse is an awesome oral natty product that works in my opinion. I've personally had great results from it and you should be able to find quit a bit of positive logs in the supplement logs section on it as well.