1-androsterone UTT™

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Has this been banned? I can't seem to find any for sale.

1-androsterone UTT
Not banned. I know our RDs have been on back order and that could lead to the UTT stocks at sellers to be bought up. Just an assumption on my part at the moment. I'll look into it and post back here for you.

tattoopierced1

Nope, not banned. I know that alot of retailers are OOS but will hopefully be getting some restocked soon.

kaptainkrunch

Awards
I really like the delivery of this product. the UTT delivery system was genius and it really worked for me. I noticed explosive gains and increased stamina with very little negative side effects. However I have been unable to locate any stock of this product. I do prefer this UTT as apposed to standard orals, Does anyone know what has happened?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
AMS just improved upon the delivery method is all. The effervescent tablets that dissolve under the tongue work much in the same manner as the liquid under the tongue. Both ways are absorbed via the oral mucosal.

kaptainkrunch

Awards
Okay, so you put the effervescent under your tongue. I was thinking like alka-seltzer where it dissolves in water then you drink it. This makes total sense. I am very interested now, this new delivery system is very interesting. The Pro kit looks like the best value. I used to get the similar kit with the UTT testosterone booster, it was a good product.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Okay, so you put the effervescent under your tongue. I was thinking like alka-seltzer where it dissolves in water then you drink it. This makes total sense. I am very interested now, this new delivery system is very interesting. The Pro kit looks like the best value. I used to get the similar kit with the UTT testosterone booster, it was a good product.
Yup. Just pop under the tongue and let dissolve. If it takes too long you can score it or bite it in half to speed it along, but do not chew and swallow as you want it to absorb under the tongue.

They also have a nice minty taste too.

kaptainkrunch

Awards
I just got the Advanced Muscle Science Pro Kit ADe 180 Tabs. I am taking this as directed with stacking the 4-AD and Decavol 2 times per day for 30 day cycle.

I had used the previous relative (UTT) product and cycled the two boosters separately, one before and one after the Arom X. I got some good results and noticed an elongated cycle of slightly less intense gains. In my opinion, good for a maintenance cycle.

With this current kit, I dissolved the tablets one at a time under my tongue. This was different and interesting. I can say that the nature of the effervescent properties generates saliva and I wasn't sure whether to try to hold as much under my tongue or swallow. I held as much as I could under my tongue and then swallowed once I couldn't really hold any more.

This is day 2 of my cycle. The packaging boasts 30 percent stronger than the previous delivery system (UTT) which took about 1 week to get into my system. So its too early to tell what this will be like. If its at least the same or a little stronger, I think I am going to like it.

I'll post once I feel or notice changes. Mine usually hits me in a week, however everyone is different. The last product I used worked well. Funny thing, after about a week I woke up with hair all over my stomach. It seemed it had grown over night. Aside from the muscle and strength gains this is a sign that this stuff works.

Other than this supplement, I have been cycling the regular stuff: Creatine, Glutamine, a good balanced protein powder with a balanced diet and plenty of rest. Oh yeah, and lots of water.

kaptainkrunch

Awards
ALCON I am one week into my cycle.

For the first few days I felt a little lethargic and tired. Your body has a tendency to fight these types of supplements at first until it gets into your system.

Then I noticed an increase in energy, focus and strength. My workouts have been amazing and I have already overcame every plateau. I have also added strength and size to every muscle worked.

I will port an update next week(week 2)

kaptainkrunch

Awards
I did not post an update on week 2 as promised, I was very busy.

update: workouts have been awesome. I have shattered every plateau that I had.

Increase in strength and energy has been noticeable.

increase in aggression has been noticeable also.

All of my muscles have also increased in size, if I keep this up I will need new clothes, lol.