1-andro

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Just to give you guys a heads up -- There were a couple setbacks that pushed the ship date back to the 14th of this month, and lowered our initial stock to only a few hundred bottles. [so we have a very small supply and a very high demand]

So, if you guys want to get your hands on a bottle in the next couple weeks you should get in now.

-Pp
Do we get charged for the bottles today or when you actually ship them on the 14th?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is that new bottle with top a spray or pump? very nice lookin though.

YGPM Pp

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So would it be fair to say that beginners should start w/ dryer compounds? Are they also easier to recover from, say if only using something like sustain alpha for PCT.

I personally would not use PH's, but it is an interesting thing to learn about.
Generally dry compounds are a little easier to recovery from since you don’t have the extra suppression of estrogen, but I would give caution to running only dry compounds as they often suppress estrogen too much and cause unhealthy cholesterol changes, reduced libido, and overall joint and tendon stiffness.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do we get charged for the bottles today or when you actually ship them on the 14th?
The charge gets ran as soon as the order goes through. Im not even sure how we could hold the charge with our payment gateway.

-Pp

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
man.... six pack!!! wish I had that kinda dough!

My single bottle order will have to suffice for now.... Cant wait to give this one a go and see what it has to offer compared to the first go around of their parent PH's

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The bottles really look awesome, eric! I picked up 2 bottles myself. I plan on running a pretty good dose of the 1-t for my cycle. We'll link you all when poops and i get our log up and running. :D

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just to give you guys a heads up -- There were a couple setbacks that pushed the ship date back to the 14th of this month, and lowered our initial stock to only a few hundred bottles. [so we have a very small supply and a very high demand]

So, if you guys want to get your hands on a bottle in the next couple weeks you should get in now.

-Pp
Loved your sustain alpha product, and I will give you props on your business model. I've never seen a cleaner, graphic intensive website than yours. Do you do the legwork on that or do you have a "webguy"? Anyways thanks for the product, looking forward to trying considering 1-T pretty much did it for me and is the only PH/PS that I've really enjoyed using.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
The bottles really look awesome, eric! I picked up 2 bottles myself. I plan on running a pretty good dose of the 1-t for my cycle. We'll link you all when poops and i get our log up and running. :D
You still plannin' to run with Phera?

I'ma buy at least one. Not sure what I'll do. I have so many - M4, cough4adcough, etc.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You still plannin' to run with Phera?

I'ma buy at least one. Not sure what I'll do. I have so many - M4, cough4adcough, etc.
Yes sir! Poops and i are going to start the log tonight with our cycle designs laid out. I plan on running the Phera Plex with Dermacrine until the 1-T arrives. I'll also be pulsing M-TST on workout days.

I'm looking at probably 5-6 weeks here total. I may keep the 1-T going for a few weeks after the phera stacked with something else in the arsenal i have.

Mmmmm.......4ad! :)

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i have two or three bottles of oral 4ad, i wonder how this would stack

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Would stack fine, Freez. Oral 4-AD takes a helluva lot more than 'dermal 4-AD though.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Loved your sustain alpha product, and I will give you props on your business model. I've never seen a cleaner, graphic intensive website than yours. Do you do the legwork on that or do you have a "webguy"? Anyways thanks for the product, looking forward to trying considering 1-T pretty much did it for me and is the only PH/PS that I've really enjoyed using.
We do have a couple good reliable guys that take care of the tech stuff for us. I do play a large role in just about everything though.

-Eric

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have two or three bottles of oral 4ad, i wonder how this would stack
regardless of fillers and how annoying it can get shaking and rubbing gritty powder on yourself I think you would be well served to purchase some penetrate and dump those caps into it to make em transdermal. will increase its absorbency and lower the required dose by more then half.

1meand

Awards
I was finally able to get to my computer to check my emails from this weekend and I can't get to primordial's website. I get an error. I want to order some 1-T, but I can't get to the site. Anyone else having problems or is this just me?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I think there are so many orders coming that they have already maxed out their bandwidth for a week. lol

crazilyfter42

Awards
Any idea what the conversion rate of this would be? For example it says on the website that 9ml is the average dose and that it contains 12.5 mg/ml of 1-DHEA and 10.5mg/ml of DHEA. So how much will actually be absorbed after application and how much will actually convert to the target hormones? Sorry for my ignorance here but I never got a chance to run the original 4ad/1t dermal so this has def peaked my interest. Ran the original 1-ad and nothing has ever came close to that designer wise. But this method is new to me.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think there are so many orders coming that they have already maxed out their bandwidth for a week. lol
Lol… Possibly… but we did have a tech glitch for about an hour the other day.

-Pp

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any idea what the conversion rate of this would be? For example it says on the website that 9ml is the average dose and that it contains 12.5 mg/ml of 1-DHEA and 10.5mg/ml of DHEA. So how much will actually be absorbed after application and how much will actually convert to the target hormones? Sorry for my ignorance here but I never got a chance to run the original 4ad/1t dermal so this has def peaked my interest. Ran the original 1-ad and nothing has ever came close to that designer wise. But this method is new to me.
You will get 35-40% absorbed through the skin over a 24hr period.

You can expect at least 50% of the 1-androsterone to convert to the original 1-AD and probably about 25% to convert to 1-Testosterone. Remember, the 1-AD just as itself is an effective anabolic.

-Pp

EIC

EIC

Awards

You can expect at least 50% of the 1-androsterone to convert to the original 1-AD and probably about 25% to convert to 1-Testosterone. Remember, the 1-AD just as itself is an effective anabolic.

-Pp
So of 112.5 mg of 1-androsterone, we're looking at 40% absorption, or 45 mg, of which 50% (or 22.5 mg) becomes 1-AD and another 11.25 mg becomes 1-testosterone. So an average dose of 1-AD is going to give a time-released dose of something like 33.75 mg of anabolic hormones per day. What happens to the other 25% or 11.25 mg that is absorbed?

Also, what happens to the 94.5 mg of straight DHEA? Assuming 40% absorption, that results in 37.8 mg of time-released DHEA per day. How much of that is converted to estrogen? Does any become (stay) testosterone?

wheels

Awards
  • Established
So of 112.5 mg of 1-androsterone, we're looking at 40% absorption, or 45 mg, of which 50% (or 22.5 mg) becomes 1-AD and another 11.25 mg becomes 1-testosterone. So an average dose of 1-AD is going to give a time-released dose of something like 33.75 mg of anabolic hormones per day. What happens to the other 25% or 11.25 mg that is absorbed?

Also, what happens to the 94.5 mg of straight DHEA? Assuming 40% absorption, that results in 37.8 mg of time-released DHEA per day. How much of that is converted to estrogen? Does any become (stay) testosterone?
bump ?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

-Pp
Me likes what i'm hearing. :)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

The other 25% would stay as is, become conjugated, sulfated, deactivated, excreted, ect. Remember, 1-androsterone has some minor anabolic/androgenic properties of its own too.

Most of the DHEA is converting to Adiol, Adione, Atriol, Testosterone, 7-keto, ect. I can’t give exact percentages of estrogen conversion from the DHEA. This is highly dependent on bodyfat, intestinal/extra-hepatic clearance, ect. Most users of Dermacrine [which has a similar dose of DHEA] maintain normal healthy estrogen levels – desirable for maximum hypertrophy.

-Pp

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The other 25% would stay as is, become conjugated, sulfated, deactivated, excreted, ect. Remember, 1-androsterone has some minor anabolic/androgenic properties of its own too.

Most of the DHEA is converting to Adiol, Adione, Atriol, Testosterone, 7-keto, ect. I can’t give exact percentages of estrogen conversion from the DHEA. This is highly dependent on bodyfat, intestinal/extra-hepatic clearance, ect. Most users of Dermacrine [which has a similar dose of DHEA] maintain normal healthy estrogen levels – desirable for maximum hypertrophy.

-Pp
Im not exactly sure how this correlates to 1-AD BUT 4-AD before conversion is still 98% as strong as pure testosterone... thats pretty damn good, so if it translates the same whatsoever for 1-AD Im sure you can say that 1-AD has more then just mild anabolic/androgenic properties of its own. :thumbsup:

So the big deal here IMO is how much of the 1-DHEA we can even get to 1-AD after that I could care less how much turns into 1-T.

EIC

EIC

Awards

-Pp
Thanks, E. I was curious about the estrogen conversion because, unlike Dermacrine, it lacks the phyto AI's. I didn't know if that meant that, relative to Dermacrine, estrogen would be higher or about the same. Dermacrine seems to be the sweet-spot for me at my bodyfat level as far as estrogen is concerned.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

-Pp
Estrogen conversion for DHEA is very low actually. I just came across a paper showing it to be extremely low in fact.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im not exactly sure how this correlates to 1-AD BUT 4-AD before conversion is still 98% as strong as pure testosterone... thats pretty damn good, so if it translates the same whatsoever for 1-AD Im sure you can say that 1-AD has more then just mild anabolic/androgenic properties of its own. :thumbsup:

So the big deal here IMO is how much of the 1-DHEA we can even get to 1-AD after that I could care less how much turns into 1-T.
Yep, its awesome no matter what it converts too. ;-)

-Pp

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
why is there an AI in dermacrine if this is the case ?
That above comment was about 1-androsterone.

We use weak AI’s in Dermacrine to combat part of the estrogen conversion from DHEA.

Since 1-androsterone can’t convert to estrogen at all, it further reduces the risk of estrogenic side effects by antagonizing the effects of estrogen, so 1-T really doesn’t need any AI’s.

-Pp

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
A little more estrogen should help with the joints anyway. So hopefully my knees won't be cracking while running this. I'll be running this by itself Eric so I'll post back in here i guess and note how things are going.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A little more estrogen should help with the joints anyway. So hopefully my knees won't be cracking while running this. I'll be running this by itself Eric so I'll post back in here i guess and note how things are going.
Sounds good.

-Pp

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Are there any discounts for board members? I also remember someone mention a deal 2 bottles. Any chance of that?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SPONSOR10 was the last active coupon I heard about for board members and heres the link to the 2 bottle deal.... think you get like a total of 15 dollars saved buying with those two..

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SPONSOR10 was the last active coupon I heard about for board members and heres the link to the 2 bottle deal.... think you get like a total of 15 dollars saved buying with those two..
Yep, thanks poopy...

-Pp

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, that's exactly what I was looking for! Does PP have a money-back guarantee with it's products? I couldn't find the return policy on the site.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait to get my twin pack! :)

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Never mind, found it:

All first-time purchases of Primordial Performance product that are ordered directly from Primordial Performance are backed by a 100% money-back guarantee for the original purchase price. If for any reason you are dissatisfied, simply call us at 1-800-568-2924 within 60 days from your date of purchase, and we will provide you with a return authorization number (RA#). You will be instructed to return any unused portions and/or empty containers along with the RA# for a full refund. Shipping charges are non-refundable.

Can't beat that.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
**** it - I gave in. Bought the twin pack - saved 25 bucks with the coupon, free shipping, bought the pct pack as well AND first time order so this is really as good as it gets here.
Good deal, brother!

Let the madness, begin! :head: