1-Andro solo

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I've been looking around if anyone has run a 1-Andro solo for 6 weeks (300-600mg). Haven't been able to find anything.

Seems like it would be a nice easy cycle with minimal to no sides but with everyone being obsessed with complicated stacks nothing seems to be out there.

If anyone has personal experience running this, I'd appreciate your feedback.

Thanks fellas.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I've been looking around if anyone has run a 1-Andro solo for 6 weeks (300-600mg). Haven't been able to find anything.

Seems like it would be a nice easy cycle with minimal to no sides but with everyone being obsessed with complicated stacks nothing seems to be out there.

If anyone has personal experience running this, I'd appreciate your feedback.

Thanks fellas.
It would be better if stacked with 4 andro or epiandrosterone so you don't get lethargic and a loss of libido on cycle

amg91

Awards
I ran that as my first cycle. Added dermacrine after 2 weeks to help with some moodiness. All in all I wouldn't recommend the cycle. I gained about 1 pound/week on a bulking diet

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It's not typically run solo because it's just not all that strong. Thus why it's typically stacked.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are your stats and cycle history?

There are a good amount of logs and feedback. Like they said 1 & either 4 or epiandro stacked is what people run. Super mandro and mandro the giant will be the best bang for your buck. You're correct to say that it is much more mild in sides as opposed to others but you still need a serm ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 20
PeppaPig Anabolics 13
Supplement Auction 0
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 13