alb3rtazzo
Member
what is the best 1 andro ph products :
lg scencies 1 androstenolone
ams 1 andro rde chrome
1 andro iron mag lab
or ??
lg scencies 1 androstenolone
ams 1 andro rde chrome
1 andro iron mag lab
or ??
There were some health issues with the study. First, I want to point out two flaws in the study; one is that they administered a second compound to the test group that decreased an enzyme in the liver that breaks the prohormone down. This prolongs the supplements life span in the blood and can increase liver stress from having to work harder to clear the supplement and its metabolites. The second problem is that both the tested and control groups were consuming the same diets.
do you mean alpha mass 2 , the current one?Alpha mass (og version) gave me great results
People every 1dhea product have always been under dosed. Even at a gram it would be relatively weak. The reason behind this is it has to convert to 1ad(which conversion is low and unpredictable because it can also turn into many other things) and from 1ad to 1test{DHB( dihydroboldenone)}. This will never be affective pro-hormone IMO
do you mean alpha mass 2 , the current one?
I ran og AM 6/9/9/12/12/15
Very apparant strength/endurance gains
Leaned out
Gained 9 lbs
Only side was hair shedding
That's not results? I think 3 caps = 30 mg of super 1-dhea (some ester.attached to it)
Low dose? Yes. Great absorption from their formulation? Hell yes.
I guess.the bioavailabilty of.these.compounds is.really low but.OG alpha mass.crushes it IMO
Wasnt og alpha mass was real 1ad. I think v2 is when the switch due to ban
Forerunner labs not PP
I finish an 8 week AMS cycle Wed. 500kcal deficit throughout and I'm up to +30lbs on Squat and Deadlift - at 48yo. Combined with the Double Blind study posted above, I don't see how anyone can say this stuff doesn't "work". Is it "as good", "effective", "cost effective", etc... as the pre-ban stuff - of course not. But it's legal, and non-toxic, which matters to me.