1-Andro OTC PCT

Awards
Looking to run a light 1-Andro cycle for six weeks during the summer. SERMS are not an option because they are illegal. I know research SERMS are technically legal to buy but they are not legal to use. My reasoning for running OTC is because I wish to work a job that does not allow illegal drug use.

What would my best options be for an OTC PCT for this?

My current lineup is

Restart HTPA/Estrogen control (aromatization highly unlikely with 1-andro-I know)/Testosterone boost

Reversitol v2
CEL M-test
Blackstone labs PCT V
CEL PCT assist
Nettle Root extract

Liver

Tudca
NAC

Helpful advice that's on topic would be greatly appreciated. Please, for gods sake, let's just avoid the "no serm no cycle" conversation from the get go. I chose 1-Andro for a reason: the fact that OTC PCT is a realistic option.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I chose 1-Andro for a reason: the fact that OTC PCT is a realistic option.
Then you’re delusional. OTC PCT is not a realistic option for any instance of suppression.

Awards
Then you’re delusional. OTC PCT is not a realistic option for any instance of suppression.
Right, but I'm not. Bloodwork taken from SERM and OCT PCT's have been done, and demonstrated that hormone levels normalized through both processes when properly applied.

Since I can't post links (need 40 posts) google "I have used both OTC pct and SERM pct and have blood work to prove SERMS are better..". Bloodwork link is there.

Have you done bloodwork after an OTC and SERM PCT?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Right, but I'm not. Bloodwork taken from SERM and OCT PCT's have been done, and demonstrated that hormone levels normalized through both processes when properly applied.

Since I can't post links (need 40 posts) google "I have used both OTC pct and SERM pct and have blood work to prove SERMS are better..". Bloodwork link is there.

Have you done bloodwork after an OTC and SERM PCT?
Oh yes definitely. OTC pct available in the US is garbage and has been since 2014. You want UK otc pct if you want something that has a chance of helping. But that’s illegal.

Drugs such as ATD, Formestane, 6 Oxo, 6 Bromo all UK OTC.

All US illegal (to possess use or sell) as of 2014.

Also, serms are not illegal to buy, sell or use, however they are not sold for human consumption therefore breaching that contract is on you the consumer and constitutes fraud, which is only actionable by the company who sold you the SERM.

This should be a non issue mr Leo.

Awards
serms are not illegal to buy, sell or use, however they are not sold for human consumption therefore breaching that contract is on you the consumer and constitutes fraud, which is only actionable by the company who sold you the SERM.
Thanks. This is sort of right, but not completely. In the US SERMS are illegal to sell without a script. Research SERMS are not (you are right there). Research SERMS are legal to posses and buy but technically not to use personally (in the same way peptides are). If I were to be asked the question if I used illegal drugs I'd be lying if I used research SERMS because personal human use is illegal.

Awards
Oh yes definitely. OTC pct available in the US is garbage and has been since 2014. You want UK otc pct if you want something that has a chance of helping. But that’s illegal.

Drugs such as ATD, Formestane, 6 Oxo, 6 Bromo all UK OTC.
Those are good points, those supplements were effective and they're illegal. But there are still legal supplements that have been demonstrated to be effective through bloodwork. resveratrol/transresveratrol, Indole-3-Carbinol, Divanil come to mind. So I respectfully disagree that there are no empirically effective legal alternatives.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking to run a light 1-Andro cycle for six weeks during the summer. SERMS are not an option because they are illegal. I know research SERMS are technically legal to buy but they are not legal to use. My reasoning for running OTC is because I wish to work a job that does not allow illegal drug use.

What would my best options be for an OTC PCT for this?

My current lineup is

Restart HTPA/Estrogen control (aromatization highly unlikely with 1-andro-I know)/Testosterone boost

Reversitol v2
CEL M-test
Blackstone labs PCT V
CEL PCT assist
Nettle Root extract

Liver

Tudca
NAC

Helpful advice that's on topic would be greatly appreciated. Please, for gods sake, let's just avoid the "no serm no cycle" conversation from the get go. I chose 1-Andro for a reason: the fact that OTC PCT is a realistic option.
When is the DT for this job?
What do they test for?
How many mg of 1-Andro will you be taking and for how long?

Awards
When is the DT for this job?
What do they test for?
How many mg of 1-Andro will you be taking and for how long?
Thank you for the polite response. I really appreciate that. As far as the job is concerned, they will find out. Zero question about it. No testing, but if it's legal, it's ok in their book. Forgive me if I don't understand the meaning of DT. I can't answer that question until I do.

130 mg a day Chosen-1 or 130 mg a day Steel supplements 1-andro (recommended dose).

Another OTC supp I'm looking at is E. Cottoni which has outperformed tamoxifen in breast tumor suppression and been shown to act as an effective hormone modulater in the three studies titled:

Changes in rats’ breast tumor ultrastructure and immune and messenger RNA responses caused by dietary Seaweed (Kappaphycus alvarezii) extract

Polyphenol-rich seaweed (Eucheuma cottonii) extract suppresses breast tumour via hormone modulation and apoptosis induction

Comparison of tamoxifen with edible seaweed (Eucheuma cottonii L.) extract in suppressing breast tumor

The opposing argument would be that they were performed on rats. I'm unaware of any human trials that have been performed. However there appear to have been bloods posted on this website to demonstrate it's effectiveness (in addition to Letrone, an AI).

Title (on AM website)
Post PH blood test results - PCT Black Lion Rebirth + Letrone

Vujades BLR Rebirth Log - its time to get the boyz back!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Those are good points, those supplements were effective and they're illegal. But there are still legal supplements that have been demonstrated to be effective through bloodwork. resveratrol/transresveratrol, arimistane, Indole-3-Carbinol, Divanil come to mind. So I respectfully disagree that there are no empirically effective legal alternatives.
You are respectfully wrong as ****. Sorry buddy. That stuff is garbage. Doesn’t do squat.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
130mg ? You’re 200mg away from an effective dose

Awards
130mg ? You’re 200mg away from an effective dose
Ok, thanks for the input. Now we're getting somewhere. I'm trying to balance between manageable suppression and effectiveness. What's an effective dose that would cause minimal suppression similar to 200 mg a day trans-dermal 3α-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow that's strange, because you recommended no PCT whatsoever in the thread titled "First PH cycle, what kind of pct for epiandro?".
Epi-andro and 1andro aren’t the same.

Awards
Epi-andro and 1andro aren’t the same.
When comparing exactly what dosage of epi-andro compared to what dosage of 1-andro? The level of shutdown is going to vary significantly depending on these variables. If, at all, how much does 1-andro aromatize compared to epi-andro, and what sort of estrogen rebound would it cause? What is 1-andro's MOI compared to epi's? How does this effect shutdown? What hormone/lipid/liver toxicity levels are affected when comparing each substance? Can you answer any of these questions?

I'm willing to listen to what you have to say, but you're going to have to provide objectively factual, research or bloodwork based information to support your statement rather than (or at least alongside) ad-hominim attacks if you want me to take you seriously.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When comparing exactly what dosage of epi-andro compared to what dosage of 1-andro? The level of shutdown is going to vary significantly depending on these variables. If, at all, how much does 1-andro aromatize compared to epi-andro, and what sort of estrogen rebound would it cause, if any at all? What is 1-andro's MOI compared to epi's? How does this effect shutdown? What hormone/lipid/liver toxicity levels are affected when comparing each substance? Can you answer any of these questions?

I'm willing to listen to what you have to say, but you're going to have to provide objectively factual, research or bloodwork based information to support your statement rather than (or at least alongside) ad-hominim attacks if you want me to take you seriously.
You’re arguing with almost everything you’re being told. Why come and ask for advice/input if that’s not actually what you want? You want somebody to jerk you off and tell you that you’re a real maestro and have it all figured it out. You’re not going to find anyone here that will do that.

Edit: I couldn’t care less if you take me seriously. I don’t know you, never will, and I have a real life and a real job. The only way your opinion could ever serve any useful purpose for me is if you printed it out for me so I could wipe my ass with the paper it’s printed on.

Awards
You’re arguing with almost everything you’re being told. Why come and ask for advice/input if that’s not actually what you want? You want somebody to jerk you off and tell you that you’re a real maestro and have it all figured it out. You’re not going to find anyone here that will do that.
I'm asking for research based evidence that either disprove or prove my/your statements.

If you make a claim, then provide evidence, not random bursts of aggression. I don't care if I'm right or wrong. I'm here to learn. In fact if I'm wrong I'd rather find out I'm wrong now than later. I seriously don't think evidence is too much to ask for at all.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm asking for research based evidence that either disprove or prove your statements in order to pursue, change, or abandon my objective.

If you make a claim, then provide evidence. I don't care if I'm right or wrong. I want to learn. In fact if I'm wrong I'd rather find out I'm wrong now than later. I seriously don't think that's too much to ask for at all.
There’s very little, if any, evidence showing OTC pct being effective at restarting HPTA. You’ve basically already been told this. You’re not interested in learning anything. You’re suffering from extreme confirmation bias.

Do what you want, I really don’t care. Your body, your choice and all that. Just leave us alone with the false pretense.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For starters, dose the 1 andro at the studies dose (330mg/day) because less than that, especially if you kept it at 110, it's not that you'll get less results, you'll get no results. Beyond that, maybe add epiandro (500-1000mg/day) as a dht base. For your pct, it sounds like you're worried your job is going to ask you a question? Have you considered lying? But it sounds like you already made up your mind so the product that has most of what you're looking at is Sup3r PCT, Rebirth is good too and has bloods from users to back it up. You might give the new Novadex by gaspari a try, it has 1,4,6 dhea, I believe it is, that they claim is pretty close to ATD, which is known to increase luteinizing hormone so that could help your pct you might have to taper it down though

Awards
For starters, dose the 1 andro at the studies dose (330mg/day) because less than that, especially if you kept it at 110, it's not that you'll get less results, you'll get no results. Beyond that, maybe add epiandro (500-1000mg/day) as a dht base. For your pct, it sounds like you're worried your job is going to ask you a question? Have you considered lying? But it sounds like you already made up your mind so the product that has most of what you're looking at is Sup3r PCT, Rebirth is good too and has bloods from users to back it up. You might give the new Novadex by gaspari a try, it has 1,4,6 dhea, I believe it is, that they claim is pretty close to ATD, which is known to increase luteinizing hormone so that could help your pct you might have to taper it down though
Thank you. No, I'm not going to lie. I'm willing to do the cycle as long as suppression is manageable through OTC PCT. Will 330 mg be manageable, or is this unrealistic? How suppressive is this compared to something like alpha andro (androsterone-extremely similar to epi-andro) TD at 200 mg a day?

Are you referring to Novadex XT? I don't see anything on their website and I was under the impression it was discontinued due to ADT being illegalized? Everyone seems to be sold out except a handful of stores that sell the ADT version.

Are you aware of any clinical data to support 1,4,6 dhea's effectiveness or is this claim by gaspari purely anectodal? I can't seem to find any info on 1,4,6 dhea whatsoever through google or forum searches.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, this is true. But they ask if I've used any illegal compounds. And I can't lie. Not an option here.
You can lie. What does taking nolvadex have to do with your work performance anyway? Stop being stupid.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. No, I'm not going to lie. I'm willing to do the cycle as long as suppression is manageable through OTC PCT. Will 330 mg be manageable, or is this unrealistic? How suppressive is this compared to something like alpha andro (androsterone-extremely similar to epi-andro) TD at 200 mg a day?

Are you referring to Novadex XT? I don't see anything on their website and I was under the impression it was discontinued due to ADT being illegalized? Everyone seems to be sold out except a handful of stores that sell the ADT version.

Are you aware of any clinical data to support 1,4,6 dhea's effectiveness or is this claim by gaspari purely anectodal? I can't seem to find any info on 1,4,6 dhea whatsoever through google or forum searches.
The degree of suppression is highly individual. If you're set on 1dhea and otc pct, I would copy the big 1dhea study and just do it for 4 weeks, the study showed muscle gain so you should still get something out of it, but at 8 weeks, with no test base, very few people would not have to deal with horrible lethargy and libido loss.

I think gaspari reformulated a year or two ago, and the new version is 1,4,6dhea not atd, last time I looked for it, it was still at strong. No clinical data, at least none that I can think of, the compound was made by/for Hi-Tech/Gaspari and supplement companies usually can't afford to carry out and publish studies, though I'm sure if you look for it, you'll find some bloodwork on it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There’s very little, if any, evidence showing OTC pct being effective at restarting HPTA. You’ve basically already been told this. You’re not interested in learning anything. You’re suffering from extreme confirmation bias.

Do what you want, I really don’t care. Your body, your choice and all that. Just leave us alone with the false pretense.
We see this same post, by different people (worded slightly differently) several times a week. That's why I sat this one out. He's made his mind up. Let him go make his mistakes.
.... And then if he chooses to, he'll come back on here later (like we see very often), upset and apologizing, asking if we can help him fix what has done to his body.

C'est la vie

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, this is true. But they ask if I've used any illegal compounds. And I can't lie. Not an option here.
Why is lying not an option, religious reasons? Afraid you will get caught?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

If you want to run cycles and not have to lie, worry about losing your gains, and not having to take a SERM to avoid losing gains get on dr. prescribed trt.

Awards
The degree of suppression is highly individual. If you're set on 1dhea and otc pct, I would copy the big 1dhea study and just do it for 4 weeks, the study showed muscle gain so you should still get something out of it, but at 8 weeks, with no test base, very few people would not have to deal with horrible lethargy and libido loss.

I think gaspari reformulated a year or two ago, and the new version is 1,4,6dhea not atd, last time I looked for it, it was still at strong. No clinical data, at least none that I can think of, the compound was made by/for Hi-Tech/Gaspari and supplement companies usually can't afford to carry out and publish studies, though I'm sure if you look for it, you'll find some bloodwork on it.
Not quite set. Would actually be more willing to go epi-andro or androsterone if the suppression is manageable through OTC. Are there any other PH's that are mild enough for OTC PCT that you know of?

Oh, ok I think I found what you're referring to. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you may have been mistaken by the name. It's called 3b-hydroxy-androsta-4,6-diene-17-one. It's what gaspari replaced ATD with in 2017. A 4,6-testosterone metabolite with 3b-hydroxy added to the chemical structure of the og ATD. Appears to have a similar mechanism of action through the same metabolic pathway. Not 100% sure on the last sentence though.

There don't appear to be any studies to support it's efficiency, like you said. Can't find any bloodwork regarding it either. Might be too new to have any data for either support or disconfirmation.

Awards
We see this same post, by different people (worded slightly differently) several times a week. That's why I sat this one out. He's made his mind up. Let him go make his mistakes.
.... And then if he chooses to, he'll come back on here later (like we see very often), upset and apologizing, asking if we can help him fix what has done to his body.

C'est la vie
Yet those same people have stated that there are PH's like epi-andro are manageable without SERMS. So I think one thing we can all agree on is that there are PH's out there that don't require SERMS.

So why does the answer have to be binary, black or white? I don't think it's totally unreasonable for us to have an intelligent conversation about which PH's would work and which wouldn't.

"Hey man, if you ran epi in moderate doses you could probably pull this off, in fact, I actually said you could if it's under 1000 mg in literally another thread"

is a lot more constructive than

herp.jpg

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not quite set. Would actually be more willing to go epi-andro or androsterone if the suppression is manageable through OTC. Are there any other PH's that are mild enough for OTC PCT that you know of?

Oh, ok I think I found what you're referring to. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you may have been mistaken by the name. It's called 3b-hydroxy-androsta-4,6-diene-17-one. It's what gaspari replaced ATD with in 2017. A 4,6-testosterone metabolite with 3b-hydroxy added to the chemical structure of the og ATD. Appears to have a similar mechanism of action through the same metabolic pathway. Not 100% sure on the last sentence though.

There don't appear to be any studies to support it's efficiency, like you said. Can't find any bloodwork regarding it either. Might be too new to have any data for either support or disconfirmation.
Epiandro/androsrerone solo would be a much better bet if you have to go otc, but the most you could expect is strength, some hardening, maybe enhanced fatloss. I've used 11keto and 11oxo with just otc pct's, without bloods so take it with a grain of salt, but there's enough blood work out there that shows minimal or no suppression that I felt confident enough. 11keto is banned in the US, you can still get 11oxo, it can be expensive though.

What are you trying to get out of your cycle though?

For the new Novadex XT, you're right on the new compound, and yeah, not much data out there.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow that's strange, because you recommended no SERM or even PCT whatsoever in the thread titled "First PH cycle, what kind of pct for epiandro?".
Epiandro can’t even really be considered much of a cycle in my opinion. And if you noticed, I’m the only one who has that opinion.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yet those same people have stated that there are PH's like epi-andro are manageable without SERMS. So I think one thing we can all agree on is that there are PH's out there that don't require SERMS.

So why does the answer have to be binary, black or white? I don't think it's totally unreasonable for us to have an intelligent conversation about which PH's would work and which wouldn't.

"Hey man, if you ran epi in moderate doses you could probably pull this off, in fact, I actually said you could if it's under 1000 mg in literally another thread"

is a lot more constructive than

View attachment 181315
Please realize that serms are the surest way to recovery and people are telling you they're absolutely needed because they don't want to see you hurt yourself.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

C'est la vie
This. Serm or no cycle. Else you’re doing a dumb.

Not dumb area here. Do not dumb here.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epiandro can’t even really be considered much of a cycle in my opinion. And if you noticed, I’m the only one who has that opinion.
I have that opinion! Actually I think it was on your advice that I now use 900mg epiandro pre-workout once or twice a month when I go for a pr.

Awards
Epiandro/androsrerone solo would be a much better bet if you have to go otc, but the most you could expect is strength, some hardening, maybe enhanced fatloss. I've used 11keto and 11oxo with just otc pct's, without bloods so take it with a grain of salt, but there's enough blood work out there that shows minimal or no suppression that I felt confident enough. 11keto is banned in the US, you can still get 11oxo, it can be expensive though.

What are you trying to get out of your cycle though?

For the new Novadex XT, you're right on the new compound, and yeah, not much data out there.
Increased recovery, endurance and strength. Lean muscle gain is definitely a plus and something I'd like but not an absolute requirement.

If you were to assign a percentage risk of unmanagable suppression to:

200 mg andro transdermal/day 8 weeks and

1-andro oral 330mg/day 4 weeks

How would you rate the manageability? 100% being "you'd be absolutely ****ed don't do it" and 0% being "absolutely fine no question about it". I do accept that there is individual variability so I understand if it's not a granular estimate.

Awards
If it can be ran with an OTC PCT with minimal risk (which you, and others have stated in multiple threads that it's mild enough to be), is legal to possess and use, and is more effective than standard supps, then I think I'd be ok with that PH. Any others?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If it can be ran with an OTC PCT with minimal risk (which you, and others have stated in multiple threads that it's mild enough to be), is legal to possess and use, and is more effective than standard supps, then I think I'd be ok with that PH. Any others?
Androsterone, 11oxo, 5at, bAET, 7oh, 7keto, arimistane, dhea.

I will go into detail

Androsterone is the alpha isomer of epiandro. It is stronger, has a positive mood effect, and is harder to get large doses of. It has mainly a mood and strength effect with no anabolism.

11oxo is a prohormone to 11kt. This is anti cortisol mainly, with mild anabolism, drying, and strength effect.

5AT is anti cortisol, drying, with no mood anabolism or strength

7OH similar to 5AT

bAET, this has an immune boosting effect, with mild mood and drying effects

7Keto this is a metabolite of dhea which increases metabolic rate even in a deficit and blocks some cortisol.

Arimistane, this is barely anti aromatase, mildly anti cortisol, somewhat androgenic, drying.

DHEA this is the mother hormone. It is a prohormone to testosterone and estrogen as well as androsterone and epiandrosterone, 7OH, 5AT, bAET, arimistane and 7 keto.

Dhea is best used with a strong aromatase inhibitor such as exemestane or anastrozole. High doses may cause shutdown. I have not seen up to 200mg causing shutdown.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I PERSONALLY, can take 1 andro without any sort of suppression for a high dose and long time. But I’m myself and you are not. In fact, most are not.

Awards
Androsterone, 11oxo, 5at, bAET, 7oh, 7keto, arimistane, dhea.

I will go into detail

Androsterone is the alpha isomer of epiandro. It is stronger, has a positive mood effect, and is harder to get large doses of. It has mainly a mood and strength effect with no anabolism.

11oxo is a prohormone to 11kt. This is anti cortisol mainly, with mild anabolism, drying, and strength effect.

5AT is anti cortisol, drying, with no mood anabolism or strength

7OH similar to 5AT

bAET, this has an immune boosting effect, with mild mood and drying effects

7Keto this is a metabolite of dhea which increases metabolic rate even in a deficit and blocks some cortisol.

Arimistane, this is barely anti aromatase, mildly anti cortisol, somewhat androgenic, drying.

DHEA this is the mother hormone. It is a prohormone to testosterone and estrogen as well as androsterone and epiandrosterone, 7OH, 5AT, bAET, arimistane and 7 keto.

Dhea is best used with a strong aromatase inhibitor such as exemestane or anastrozole. High doses may cause shutdown. I have not seen up to 200mg causing shutdown.
Holy ****, you are an encyclopedia. This is definitely a helpful reference. Are the strength gains usually maintained post cycle on all of these?

I assume the conversion pathways of DHEA can potentially have negative endpoints? Is this what the AI is for? To help direct the conversion process towards more beneficial hormones rather than estrogen pathways?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Holy ****, you are an encyclopedia. This is definitely a helpful reference. Are the strength gains usually maintained post cycle on all of these?

I assume the conversion pathways of DHEA can potentially have negative endpoints? Is this what the AI is for? To help direct the conversion process towards more beneficial hormones rather than estrogen pathways?
Strength gains on any steroid will slip backward from the end point of the cycle, how far depends on several factors. Much of it can be maintained, but you definitely won’t be as strong two days after the cycle than you were on the last day. That’s part of the initial effect itself, strength goes up due to increased CNS command of muscle tissue.

Yes, dhea has negative pathways. An aromatase inhibitor will limit or prohibit estrogen conversion, which dhea and its immediate non 5a reduced metabolites are all a prime substrate for.

Awards
Strength gains on any steroid will slip backward from the end point of the cycle, how far depends on several factors. Much of it can be maintained, but you definitely won’t be as strong two days after the cycle than you were on the last day. That’s part of the initial effect itself, strength goes up due to increased CNS command of muscle tissue.

Yes, dhea has negative pathways. An aromatase inhibitor will limit or prohibit estrogen conversion, which dhea and its immediate non 5a reduced metabolites are all a prime substrate for.
Are there any OTC AI's that would be effective in pathway regulation, or just the ones you named? Would DHEA need to be cycled? I've read in various places that it can be run year long at 25 mg.