1 Andro / Ostarine stack

mcritch

Awards
Hey Guys, I am beginning week 8 of a 12 week Ostarine cycle. Going really well, wanted to add something more for those last 4 weeks to get the most out of my cycle. Was thinking of throwing in Hi Tech 1-AD (150 mg 1 andro/day) for weeks 9-12. I'm still somewhat new to the anabolics realm so I wanted to post in here to see if anyone saw any major red flags. I have Clomid for my pct.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Better add epiandro for base with 1 andro lethargy will be awful

sickant

Awards
do people actually spend money on this stuff? lol

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
150 of Andro will do nothing imo bro. You shoud go a lot higher, 300 minimum and 500 ideally! Just my 2 cents

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
do people actually spend money on this stuff? lol
Of course why not? Andros are especially appealing to those future gear users who are not really heavily researched savy just yet. Also the way they're advertised is another plus (in a beginners eyes) they're legal,fairly mild,very very minimal in the liver and as a guy just trying to make that transition he will see satisfactory results..As you get more advanced than we look at them (andros) very differently lol,we realize it's much much better options out there for better gains.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
If you only have enough for one adder to your Osta run - just get epiandro and run it at 500-750mg per day. No need to change anything but adding the epiandro.
I would save 1 andro for when you are ready to run it with 4 andro and or epiandro (depending on your goals). Rememer you will need money for support supplements (on cycle and through PCT) when running 1 / 4 andro.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you only have enough for one adder to your Osta run - just get epiandro and run it at 500-750mg per day. No need to change anything but adding the epiandro.
I would save 1 andro for when you are ready to run it with 4 andro and or epiandro (depending on your goals). Rememer you will need money for support supplements (on cycle and through PCT) when running 1 / 4 andro.
support supplements are must and for ostarine cycle... ostarine is liver toxic,much more 1 andro or 4 andro