Unanswered 1-andro, ostarine, and cardarine lethargy?

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been extremely lethargic and I've been running ostarine and cardarine at 20mgs a day for 4 weeks was running osta at 40 MG from week week 2 through 3. And running 1-andro at 220 mgs per day. Could any of these be causing my lethargy? And could any of them be aromatizing? Because I have some anastrozole I'm think ng about taking to see if it helps the lethargy however I read none of these compounds should, or should cause lethargy either. Help would be much appreciated thank you!

Charlesw617

Awards
You're taking ostarine buddy its going to suppress your natural testosterone production, so of course you're feeling lethargic lol. Go get some 4 andro, that's good enough of a test base for ostarine.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't go over 25mg ostarine per day. No extra gains but more sides.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don’t take any AI, you are correct, these don’t aromatize. Any anabolic can cause lethargy, 1 Andro is definitely known to. 4 Andro or dermacrine are often used to offset that.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't go over 25mg ostarine per day. No extra gains but more sides.
Agreed with this. 40mg is a little high on the osta. I'd bump down to 20 or 25 mg.

thebraingaz

Awards
1 andros made me lethargic, have run these compound on there own?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Add some dermacrine to give you the test base you need and you should have less lethargy

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Add some dermacrine to give you the test base you need and you should have less lethargy

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Its the 1 andro. Save it for a run with 4 andro and reduce Osta to 25mg.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Taking Osta with andros is a waste of time

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’ve had lethargy on osta solo as well as 1 andro. You need a test base or at least some dermacrine to try and offset lethargy.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve had lethargy on osta solo as well as 1 andro. You need a test base or at least some dermacrine to try and offset lethargy.
Agreed with this. Taking dermacrine along side it should resolve the issue.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best brand for 4-andro?
As long as they’re manufactured at hi-tech (which legally they should be since they own the patent and utilize liposomal) then it’s all about price per serving. Mandro the giant gives you 330mg daily for a full month which makes it the highest mg per bottle.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Taking Osta at all is a huge waste of time and not worth the suppression whatsoever

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Taking Osta at all is a huge waste of time and not worth the suppression whatsoever

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lol at dermacrine for test base - pretty much useless for dhea, much less testosterone. if want dhea, take under tongue tablet, 25mg twice a day - gets me to top of range verified by blood work (tried transdermal when first start trt cuz had a lot - threw away - pathetic increase - maybe if bathe in entire supply, once, lol). two studies exist showing also pathetic testosterone numbers for td dhea - look up and see. 2 step 4 dhea best you can do.

osta ok if cutting - it actually do well for *keeping* in gtx trials (called enobosarm) - but it stop because fda wanted *building* of muscle too, that it not do.

i think gw501516 insane for person to take, but since at less than dose (h.e.d.) shown in only mouse study to do anything - maybe less(?) insane - your body.