Unanswered 1-andro, ostarine, and cardarine lethargy

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been extremely lethargic and I've been running ostarine and cardarine at 20mgs a day for 4 weeks was running osta at 40 MG from week week 2 through 3. And running 1-andro at 220 mgs per day. Could any of these be causing my lethargy? And could any of them be aromatizing? Because I have some anastrozole I'm think ng about taking to see if it helps the lethargy however I read none of these compounds should, or should cause lethargy either. Help would be much appreciated thank you!

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ive heard some people get lethargy on osta. I really don’t think you need an AI, definitely not for osta and I doubt it with the 1-ad.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ive heard some people get lethargy on osta. I really don’t think you need an AI, definitely not for osta and I doubt it with the 1-ad.
Interesting as I remember people getting it from 1andro. Personally I never got it from either but everyone is different

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been extremely lethargic and I've been running ostarine and cardarine at 20mgs a day for 4 weeks was running osta at 40 MG from week week 2 through 3. And running 1-andro at 220 mgs per day. Could any of these be causing my lethargy? And could any of them be aromatizing? Because I have some anastrozole I'm think ng about taking to see if it helps the lethargy however I read none of these compounds should, or should cause lethargy either. Help would be much appreciated thank you!

1-AD can aromatize as far as I know. Ostarine, although it can’t directly convert to estrogen, it can raise estrogen levels indirectly by lowering SHBG and freeing up more testosterone which can then aromatize. I’ve noticed my estrogen increase even when running compounds that aren’t supposed to aromatize, especially when stacking them. If you’re not holding a lot of extra water, it’s probably not estrogen.

Maybe grab some TUDCA and run that at 750mg-a gram a day and see if that helps? Ostarine will increase liver enzymes to an extent - all SARMs will. Have you run anything else recently that could be a reason for your liver not being in top shape?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think the aromitizaion is osta and the lethargy is 1-andro,...I’ve been reading about both for quite a while...

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ehhh 1andro doesn't convert to estrogen guys,but I do think that's where your lethargy is coming from.I ran 1andro /epiandro a few yrs ago and by week 8 I spent my whole lunch break at work in my car..

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ehhh 1andro doesn't convert to estrogen guys,but I do think that's where your lethargy is coming from.I ran 1andro /epiandro a few yrs ago and by week 8 I spent my whole lunch break at work in my car..
EpiAndro wasn’t enough to offset the lethargy ? I don’t wanna hijack thread but how was that run if ya remember?

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am now reading the biggest, side effects of 1-andro is lethargy and loss of libido which makes complete sense. Coupled with depression. I may discontinue my cycle of it because I sleep for 8 hours and wake up drained as hell still barely able to get up and started with my day let alone be productive..

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1-AD can aromatize as far as I know. Ostarine, although it can’t directly convert to estrogen, it can raise estrogen levels indirectly by lowering SHBG and freeing up more testosterone which can then aromatize. I’ve noticed my estrogen increase even when running compounds that aren’t supposed to aromatize, especially when stacking them. If you’re not holding a lot of extra water, it’s probably not estrogen.

Maybe grab some TUDCA and run that at 750mg-a gram a day and see if that helps? Ostarine will increase liver enzymes to an extent - all SARMs will. Have you run anything else recently that could be a reason for your liver not being in top shape?
I've been taking milk thistle and NAC everyday for my liver I haven't had any liver pains or anything since I was on drugs awhile back so I don't believe it's my liver

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve never heard anyone combine osta and 1 andro,...I’d drop one and add 4andro or EpiAndro

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve never heard anyone combine osta and 1 andro,...I’d drop one and add 4andro or EpiAndro

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1andro
EpiAndro wasn’t enough to offset the lethargy ? I don’t wanna hijack thread but how was that run if ya remember?
Well it was my first cyle so possibly that was the only reason it was so awesome I hot hard as freaking nails I was already pretty lean I gained 7 pounds In 4 weeks at the recommended (low dose)on the bottle.But nah the epiandro didn't help possibly the dose were to low IAM assuming,I didn't wanna mess with 4 Andro at the time.But libido was up,desire did drop around week 3 but i didn't really care long as I could still perform..It was the Lg science cutting stack..

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
OP you are lethargic because you have no testosterone in you.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1andro
Well it was my first cyle so possibly that was the only reason it was so awesome I hot hard as freaking nails I was already pretty lean I gained 7 pounds In 4 weeks at the recommended (low dose)
Wow that’s awesome!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I had low test before cycle so that makes sense. I was at 270, I just got started on trt at 85 mgs a week..
Will take a few weeks to build up, im sure you will start feeling more normal once it does.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Neither 1 andro nor ostarine are very suppressive (for most) nor can they aromatize.

Any estrogenic problems come from those two facts.

It’s your own testosterone which is causing them.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I do need to learn to read. This isn’t an estrogenic problem. You’re shut down, friend.

Add epiandro or androsterone, or both. Get Androhard. That’ll feel good.

You’ll get some pep back.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The 1 andro and ostarine are making you lethargic. Both can suppress your natural test production. I ran 2 cycles of 1 andro and wanted to sleep all the time with 4 andro and epiandro as a base. I started a cycle and got bloods done...my test natural average is between 650 to 700. Within a week of taking 1 andro and epiandro it dropped to the low 200s.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1andro obviously causes lethargy and osta is user dependant but at a good dose it can cause lethargy too. It was pretty obvious going into this cycle you would get some lethargy

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
These drugs don’t “cause lethargy” they cause shutdown, which causes lethargy.

Though liver toxic drugs can actually cause lethargy. I’d call it more of a drowsiness.

Like I said, good chance you’re simply shut down, supplementing the lack of test with androhard or something would probably feel good.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been taking milk thistle and NAC everyday for my liver I haven't had any liver pains or anything since I was on drugs awhile back so I don't believe it's my liver
Milk Thistle and NAC combined still aren’t going to do as good of a job as TUDCA.

And pain in your liver is like end of the road stuff man.. you’d probably be turning yellow and in the hospital before that happened. Chronic lethargy is the first thing you’re going to experience when your liver starts to take a hit.

Shutdown is also likely but I just find it weird that you’re feeling that shut down that quickly

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Like I said, good chance you’re simply shut down, supplementing the lack of test with androhard or something would probably feel good.
Its been my experience once that line has been crossed literally nothing can bring you back other than ending the cycle. I do agree its mainly the 17a methyls that do this but that doesnt explain 1 andro and its metabolites... there is something specific to this line. Much like trest gives you good mood and libido this line gives you "asleepyness".

the next person to mention the Movie that word comes from gets to try a free bottle of SLIM from EF!!!

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Milk Thistle and NAC combined still aren’t going to do as good of a job as TUDCA.

And pain in your liver is like end of the road stuff man.. you’d probably be turning yellow and in the hospital before that happened. Chronic lethargy is the first thing you’re going to experience when your liver starts to take a hit.
Certainly not end of the road stuff.. I used to get liver pain all the time. Got it on M1T three years ago, on dbol, I used to take percocets and got it on them, and got into coke for awhile and had it on that as well.. Glad to say I'm doing better now

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Its been my experience once that line has been crossed literally nothing can bring you back other than ending the cycle. I do agree its mainly the 17a methyls that do this but that doesnt explain 1 andro and its metabolites... there is something specific to this line. Much like trest gives you good mood and libido this line gives you "asleepyness".

the next person to mention the Movie that word comes from gets to try a free bottle of SLIM from EF!!!
21 Jump Street?

In my experience the best thing to do once that line is crossed is pin 600mg of test all at once and then go 300mg a week or whatever you really want at that point... and I feel 1000% better. Every. Single. Time.

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
21 Jump Street?

In my experience the best thing to do once that line is crossed is pin 600mg of test all at once and then go 300mg a week or whatever you really want at that point... and I feel 1000% better. Every. Single. Time.
Bingo 21 jumpstreet haha
And I just started trt so I'll get my bloods checked I can't do that quite yet

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Which character from 21 jumpstreet used that line?? You guys ever seen the one episode about the high schoolers using gear, pinhall had to go undercover and the guy made him swallow an oral it was kinda funny

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which character from 21 jumpstreet used that line?? You guys ever seen the one episode about the high schoolers using gear, pinhall had to go undercover and the guy made him swallow an oral it was kinda funny
Was just brought up on the screan after they finished tripping, step 5 lol

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I remember that episode. That whole show was like one long PSA.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
it was from the Movie not the TV show.