1-andro on cycle support

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is NAC and Ubiquinol+Fish Oil good enough to mitigate the liver/heart sides for a 1-andro cycle @ 220mg/6 weeks? Simple question. I know people like using the big comprehensive formulas, but I'm mostly looking for single ingredients that I can find in bulk and dose myself.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
What you've got is good, I'd add TUDCA if you can afford to. Coop has some good posts on it and NAC.

You can cover alot of bases with food alone, too:

Celery
Avocado
Garlic
Kale
Spinach
Banana
Potato
Whole oats
Walnut, almond, cashew, pecan, Brazil
Lotsa water

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Technically, I can buy more. I just named some simple ingredients. My diet is pretty bro-healthy (broccoli, blah blah). You think TUDCA is actually worth it on a "low" dose 1-andro cycle? How much daily would you run?

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Well, from memory NAC will help in some respects but it's not a liver cover-all. You need TUDCA for a more complete cover. Will you need either for 1andro? Generally, probably not, but then you don't want to be needing them and not have them.

Diet, water and cardio are key. Then, if you want specific supplemental support, I'd say NAC and TUDCA are at the top. Again, generally speaking.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Oh, sorry...TUDCA is usually dosed 500mg-1gm /d.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Are you going to run the 1andro solo? It can generate varying degrees of lethargy and whatnot.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Absolutely do not waste $60 on TUDCA. While it it worthwhile for methyl cycles not for the andros. Do yourself a favor and save some money. Stay away from alcohol and acetaminophen as often as possible and your liver will be just fine. I would suggest a test base though, dermacrine, 4 Sandro or epiandro.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Absolutely do not waste $60 on TUDCA. While it it worthwhile for methyl cycles not for the andros. Do yourself a favor and save some money. Stay away from alcohol and acetaminophen as often as possible and your liver will be just fine. I would suggest a test base though, dermacrine, 4 Sandro or epiandro.
I wouldn't say it's an absolute waste...tbone wished he'd used it during his ostarine cycle, for example. Non methyls can still potentially fubar values. But, generally speaking most users will be fine.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ok well to put it this way if I got some for free I would definitely utilize it on cycle but with how much it costs to put a nice cycle together and do it right TUDCA just isn't worth it for the price on an andro cycle

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you going to run the 1andro solo? It can generate varying degrees of lethargy and whatnot.
Doing it with Sup3r DHEA (1 Pump) in the distant future.

Sounds good. I plan on using DHEA as the test base, and I never take acetaminophen. I don't plan on drinking on cycle either. Thanks!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What you've got is good, I'd add TUDCA if you can afford to. Coop has some good posts on it and NAC.

You can cover alot of bases with food alone, too:

Celery
Avocado
Garlic
Kale
Spinach
Banana
Potato
Whole oats
Walnut, almond, cashew, pecan, Brazil
Lotsa water
This is good advice. Tudca is a key supp to have on cycle for liver support. i'd say what you have would cover you for th run. I use to look at the label of an on cycle supplement and then buy the single ingredient products that I wanted to use.